Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that there are 380 competitors signed up for this match and it's less than two weeks away and no one is talking about it. This is going to be one of the top 5 pistol matches of the year and I am the only one that's excited about it. Or, am I the only one on the computer and the other 379 cometitors are dry firing and reloading? I think I need to get busy :blink: . See ya

Ronnie

Bill and Cindy,

I too am going to TRY and make it in Thursday morning to the range to lend a hand. All depends on if I get on the road at the planned time and traffic cooperates.... A lot can happen in 864.5 miles! ;)

BTW - I there are any DFW, TX shooters or folks that are going to be at Space City this weekend that want me to haul ammo to Atlanta for the match, shoot me a PM and I'll respond with my phone number. I can probably save you some shipping dollars/airline hassles. :)

Edited by cautery

I too am going to TRY and make it in Thursday morning to the range to lend a hand. All depends on if I get on the road at the planned time and traffic cooperates.... A lot can happen in 864.5 miles! ;)

Clay, I've now got to travel on biz Mon-Wed, :angry: and the crew up here was planning to start driving South Wednesday late afternoon. However, I routed myself through ATL on Wednesday so I think I am going to accidently miss my connection going back North from ATL and stay at my brothers house in Alpharetta. Depending on when and where you are coming through ATL, I might reach out to see if I can sponge a ride with you out to the range on Thursday morning. Otherwise, I'll wait for my chronies to hit ATL and they can pick me up. See everyone soon... ;)

I can't believe that there are 380 competitors signed up for this match and it's less than two weeks away and no one is talking about it. This is going to be one of the top 5 pistol matches of the year and I am the only one that's excited about it. Or, am I the only one on the computer and the other 379 cometitors are dry firing and reloading? I think I need to get busy :blink: . See ya

Ronnie

Ronnie

Trust me when I tell you I am excited about it.

I've been looking forward to this one for a while.

It is always one of the best matches of the year.

I do find it a little strange that there are 380 signed up.

I thought the match application said the cut off was the first 350 competitors.

Oh well, just means 30 more people are gonna have a good time.

See you at the range.

Tls

The Other Shores

Ronnie

Everyone is too busy practicing and dryfiring :D:D

Going to be a good time.

Flyin40

I'm sure looking forward to the match! This'll be my first trip to the Area 6, and first real visit to Georgia (not counting driving through). Looks like one of the best matches this side of the Nationals, with strong fields in all divisions. Can't wait!

Also, it snowed here in Vermont yesterday. Kinda eager for some warmer temperatures... B)

I'm sure looking forward to the match! This'll be my first trip to the Area 6, and first real visit to Georgia (not counting driving through). Looks like one of the best matches this side of the Nationals, with strong fields in all divisions. Can't wait!

Also, it snowed here in Vermont yesterday. Kinda eager for some warmer temperatures... B)

Yep! It will be a little warmer here next weekend. That's for sure.

I just checked the squading page. At least for the moment, there is an opening on Squad 94 which has many of the GMs on it. Any of you hot guns want to move up?

I don't know about a hot gun but I'm on squad 94 now. Wow, I lucked out. Going to be a good time. Can't wait to shoot with these guys. Biggest match I have ever been to and get to squad with some top guys.

I'll I'm going to say is if anything ends up in my magwell theres no blackbelt out there that can save you............... :ph34r::ph34r:

Flyin40

Since it has 2 TX*'s on it, I plan to have a tub of bubblegum available for any shooters who wish to fully embrace the moment!

The only thing better than clearing that stage in less than 30 seconds with no mikes is doing it while chewing bublegum just to prove a little sumthin' - sumthin' !

B)B)B)

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

John & Mark,

How long are you guys going to be out there today? I might be able to slid out there later this afternoon. Starting to build my pool deck today. :(

I just got back. :huh:

My deck that I started building kicked my butt royaly, kinda like the 2 Texas Stars will do on Friday!

I'll be ROing that stage Friday, so I'll see to it that you get that bublegum to make you feel better. Can't wait to get there, final set up, see the stages first hand, the smell of burning gunpowder, watching the other shooters walk through and shoot, the side match. Now thats my idea of heaven (on earth). It's better than a carnival.

SHOOTER READY

STAND BYYYY

:P:P:P:P

Ronnie

Less than a week to go.

250 rounds loaded, another 150 today, and clean the blaster.

I can hardly wait.

My squad gets the 2 Texas stars on the second stage of the match and I'm shooting L10.

What was I thinking?

I expect the Double Bubble wrappers to be everywhere.

Is it too soon to load and make ready? :P

Tls

Edited by tlshores

The list on uspsa self-serve squadding is current. There are a few more friday entries that haven't been put in yet (including I believe yours) but when I update the ezwinscore match file (which is the final authority now), I'll update the online list for info purposes. And of course lists will be up at the range, squad schedules in the match book, and squad numbers on your competitor labels.

The list on uspsa self-serve squadding is current. There are a few more friday entries that haven't been put in yet (including I believe yours) but when I update the ezwinscore match file (which is the final authority now), I'll update the online list for info purposes. And of course lists will be up at the range, squad schedules in the match book, and squad numbers on your competitor labels.
Thanks Bill. I like to know ahead of time WHO I have to put up with while shooting - that way I can practice being somebody else if I have to :blink::D:P

A long weekend, but productive. 6 of the 11 stages are complete. Lots of folks working this week to put the others together and do the worst of it: detail work!

Current forecast (subject to change, of course).....

Friday:

High 76

40% chance of scattered thundershowers

Saturday:

Lo 52

High 76

40% chance of thundershowers

Sunday:

High 73

Mostly sunny

20% chance of some precipitation