Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Gun Do You Shoot In Ssp?

Chills1994

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Don't take this wrong, but I play around with SSP in IDPA. ESP and CDP is where I usually shoot in IDPA. That being said:

H&K P7M8 9mm

SIG 229 .40 S&W

SIG 239 9mm

Para LDA 16.40 Limited (also for USPSA production)

Edited by ken hebert

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey gent's I shot the SIG P226 in 9mm at the Prado State match...

Hey Gunfighter ! Was that you I handed some Spare Mags to so you didn't run low for the 4x4 post shoot.? I was the 6'7'' guy with the glasses wearing the blue Sig Shirt.

yeah, that was me, how did you do in the match, and have you seen the DVD that was made?,,,,,,They did an outstanding job on the DVD of the match.

• 2 weeks later...

G22 configured for 135 PF loads with Dawson Sights and the Vanek Drop In Trigger. Have dabbled with a G21 Dawson Sights Vanek Trigger (Used mainly in CDP with 170 PF loads) that was configured for 135 PF load.

Hey gent's I shot the SIG P226 in 9mm at the Prado State match...

Hey Gunfighter ! Was that you I handed some Spare Mags to so you didn't run low for the 4x4 post shoot.? I was the 6'7'' guy with the glasses wearing the blue Sig Shirt.

yeah, that was me, how did you do in the match, and have you seen the DVD that was made?,,,,,,They did an outstanding job on the DVD of the match.

I came in 17th in SSP, Ya' I saw the video. I was in it, I was standing at the line with the man v. man with the guy that works at ASC on ruffin rd that wears the Camo Kilt. And all of the way at the end of the 4x4 shoot ..They took a few Pic's of me I think like page #183 or so at stage #1..