Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rollsizer - Introducing a Universal Automatic De-Priming Unit

Just saw this and thought I would share…We all know de-priming is a pain point for many reloaders……

Rollsizer.com will be releasing an automatic decapper / deprimer shortly. The deprimer will handle soiled cases and you only have to clean your cases once. Yes. You halve your cleaning time. Bonus especially for wet cleaners.
The one decapper will process everything from 380acp up to 308win. All you change is the drop tubes. It will come with similar fittings to the rollsizers to connect to a Dillon casefeeder. 
We have partnered with FW Arms to utilise their proprietary universal decapping dies.
They are the best on the market.  These will be supplied with the machines as standard and yes the one decapper does all the calibres listed. It's a special design so your reloading press one doesn't work. Sorry. 
All you need is the drop tubes which.you probably already have from our rollsizers....
Yes they work.
Oh. They also process 3,000 cases per hour......
You can mix calibres (within reason) cases so 380acp in with the 9mm cases is not a problem for example. We tested9, 38s and 357SIG and threw a few 380acp in for good measure. No problems. 
We need to update the website first so we won't be accepting backorders until then. Plan on early August '21

Videos showing the new unit on the Rollsizer Facebook page - Hoping the link below works (my apology if it does not - I am not a computer guru). If not you can go to their website and see a couple of videos of this new system…..I do find it interesting that Rollsizer is teaming up with FW Arms - That tells me that Will (FW Arms) makes a high quality product….

No idea on the price point…..

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiYl7DLlY7yAhUNVs0KHWaZAWA4ChAWMAl6BAgKEAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Frollsizer%2Fposts&usg=AOvVaw18yXKSu6ywhqXTUfSSzQdv

Edited by Sigarmsp226

19 hours ago, Sigarmsp226 said:

Just saw this and thought I would share…We all know de-priming is a pain point for many reloaders……

Rollsizer.com will be releasing an automatic decapper / deprimer shortly. The deprimer will handle soiled cases and you only have to clean your cases once. Yes. You halve your cleaning time. Bonus especially for wet cleaners.
The one decapper will process everything from 380acp up to 308win. All you change is the drop tubes. It will come with similar fittings to the rollsizers to connect to a Dillon casefeeder. 
We have partnered with FW Arms to utilise their proprietary universal decapping dies.
They are the best on the market.  These will be supplied with the machines as standard and yes the one decapper does all the calibres listed. It's a special design so your reloading press one doesn't work. Sorry. 
All you need is the drop tubes which.you probably already have from our rollsizers....
Yes they work.
Oh. They also process 3,000 cases per hour......
You can mix calibres (within reason) cases so 380acp in with the 9mm cases is not a problem for example. We tested9, 38s and 357SIG and threw a few 380acp in for good measure. No problems. 
We need to update the website first so we won't be accepting backorders until then. Plan on early August '21

Videos showing the new unit on the Rollsizer Facebook page - Hoping the link below works (my apology if it does not - I am not a computer guru). If not you can go to their website and see a couple of videos of this new system…..I do find it interesting that Rollsizer is teaming up with FW Arms - That tells me that Will (FW Arms) makes a high quality product….

No idea on the price point…..

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiYl7DLlY7yAhUNVs0KHWaZAWA4ChAWMAl6BAgKEAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Frollsizer%2Fposts&usg=AOvVaw18yXKSu6ywhqXTUfSSzQdv

Mark:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

IMO, it just keeps getting better and better for us reloaders!

😁

For some reason I seem to remember $1300 mentioned for these somewhere, but that’s just me talking, not rollsizer. 

I would probably go for one of these if it’s truly reliable. I could let me decap, then clean the brass including the primer pocket before it ever sees the press. 

4 hours ago, Kema said:

Cant access video so is it available anywhere else than fb?

Kema - I did not find it anywhere so I sent Rollsizer a message just now through their Facebook page asking if they could upload a copy to Youtube. If/when they do - if they notify me I will post the link here and message you through the forum…Mark