Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help me find a soft side cooler

zzt

I have had trouble finding one as well, I did get one at Walmart with a pocket but it has a rigid inside and I wish it was a bit taller.  
I had a perfect soft sided cooler for the past 5 years before it ripped.  It was made for "picnics" so had a 4' pocket on the side to store "plates and utensils" and the rest was the cooler.  I haven't been able to find a similar replacement.

Please post if you find one
"

Wal-mart had these Arctic Zone coolers. I grabbed the small one (9 cans) for my lunch pail. It has a hard removable liner and best of all NO ZIPPER! They have 3 sizes, 9, 16 and 30 cans. So far it’s lasted 1 1/2 years of tractor and combine use and still going. The zippers are the first things to crap out around here because of the dirt. 

84BEEED5-0DF8-4D73-8089-D435D1F4A295.jpeg

B1C71B3E-C5D0-4EF7-B7E7-4D69F25F3F90.jpeg

Edited by Farmer

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but I need something very close to the dimensions I specified.  Here is what I'm currently using.  https://www.amazon.com/Coleman-3000002169-Cooler-Outdoor-Liner/dp/B00GLL7GVS

I like it a lot, but it is too deep to go where I want to put it.  If it were 5.5" deep it would be perfect.  It has to hold two 10.5" h 4" dia. thermos bottles plus a 500cc bottle of water.  This one does that, but with a lot of extra room.