Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SPS Open broken slide

grujo

yesterday i got this gun,but it has broken slide.i contacted SPS in Spain,they wont sell spare slide.someone tried to weld,but it is broken again.

in that case i need help to find somewhere to buy cheapest slide,new or used.only tjing it must be shipped somewhere in Europe where i can collect.

130929344_1593132734200428_8457622159696680094_n.jpg

131068312_221008502918891_6938554457273220460_n.jpg

You have to understand that getting spare parts in Europe is very complex, legislation restricts ordering from other countries and getting parts from USA is almost impossible cause of ITAR.

And there are many companies like STI Staccato  that don't send any parts to Europe or fix their guns even if warranty is not expired.

2 hours ago, Kema said:

You have to understand that getting spare parts in Europe is very complex, legislation restricts ordering from other countries and getting parts from USA is almost impossible cause of ITAR.

And there are many companies like STI Staccato  that don't send any parts to Europe or fix their guns even if warranty is not expired.

Can’t you ship the gun out for repair?

On 12/15/2020 at 3:49 AM, Kema said:

US Companies can ship gun parts now. Rules changed early this year. Shooters Connection ships gun parts out every day.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2020 at 9:25 AM, Kema said:

That's great news!

On 12/17/2020 at 7:02 PM, SSGJohnV said:

US Companies can ship gun parts now. Rules changed early this year. Shooters Connection ships gun parts out every day.

no shipping to Serbia from Shooters Connection...