Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ-USA Online Store

Overscore

What's the deal with CZ's online store, or "webstore" as they call it.  I've been non-urgently needing to order a few miscellaneous parts for my CZ, but their store has had the same generic message for at least a month now:

image.png.dd55acca72427ef06cee6b829bd82db8.png

So, if I just need some miscellaneous things, such as factory grip panels, front sight pin, slide stop pin, where do I go?  Not a fan at CZ-Custom and CJW doesn't seem to have every OEM part like CZ had when their store was up and running.

Thanks

I emailed the LE sales on Oct 9 and recieved this which shows they havent been sticking to deadlines.  In July they told me it was only going down for a month.  

The webstore is being worked on and should be back up and running within the next two weeks. Thank you for checking in.

Stay Safe!

Edited by 18111811
removed PII

19 hours ago, jkf74 said:

Any particular reason you’re not a fan of CZ Custom? That’s rare in my experience. 

I was much less than pleased with an experience with them involving milling a slide for a dot.  I don't want to go into details for risk of bashing them here, but I will say that I wound up giving up on their quality and having something machined locally to get something reliable.

On 10/27/2020 at 12:36 PM, Overscore said:

Like, with a telephone?  No.  I also haven't tried the mail order catalog, since it's 2020.

You must be real popular at all the matches with that attitude. 

No need to be a smartass, bud. 

Since a website you are looking for is not in working order, the next common sense thing to do would be to call the company and ask to order the parts you want. I guess technology of 2020 has made the phone call obsolete though. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 5:07 PM, Matt1911 said:

You must be real popular at all the matches with that attitude. 

No need to be a smartass, bud. 

Since a website you are looking for is not in working order, the next common sense thing to do would be to call the company and ask to order the parts you want. I guess technology of 2020 has made the phone call obsolete though. 

Well, yes, it has.  It's one thing if a site goes down for a bit; that's understandable.  But it's been weeks, if not months.  e-commerce in the year 2020 does have much greater expectations.

On 10/27/2020 at 1:36 PM, Overscore said:

Like, with a telephone?  No.  I also haven't tried the mail order catalog, since it's 2020.

You can cop that attitude and continue to be in the dark, or you can call and maybe learn something.

In business a personal phone call gets 100X more attention than another e-mail, of which almost everyone has too damn many every day.

• 3 weeks later...

I think they saw my post and decided to take vengeance.  (OK, not really.)  I ordered a bunch of small parts for about $76.  When the charge came through my bank, a second charge from CZ followed it for about $400.  I called CZ to say, "Hey, it looks like you charged me for something erroneously."  The conversation ended with, "We don't see this.  We have to look into it and call you back."  That hasn't happened.  So, currently out $400 for nothing.  Thanks, high quality CZ online experience!