Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig P320 AXG

Chutist

12 minutes ago, Chutist said:

Okay, so now you can get a METAL framed P320!  :)  Let the swapping of grip panels begin! LOL!!!

I heard it uses a different magazine. That is a deal killer if you already have a bunch of P320 mags. The difference I heard is in the feedlips. 

1 hour ago, The Donald said:

I heard it uses a different magazine. That is a deal killer if you already have a bunch of P320 mags. The difference I heard is in the feedlips. 

The magazines are slightly different than the current ones, but they’re all still swappable - they’re updated, not fundamentally different. Any of your current P320 mags would be compatible with this grip module, and the updated mags will be backwards-compatible with your current P320s. The changes include a high-visibility orange follower, witness holes for every round on the back of the mag tube, and slightly different geometry on the feedlips.

This grip module does use a slightly different magazine release than other models (circular as opposed to triangular), but the magazines are all compatible

It's a P320, I can't imagine the mags being any different!?  😉

I've got a watch set at my local dealer, I'll have one as soon as they hit.  Sold off some Glocks so I can add a couple of P320 variants to the safe.  :).  It's "just" a 320 but that's part of the attraction, I LIKE P320's! 😎

It's a P320, I can't imagine the mags being any different!?  [emoji6]

I've got a watch set at my local dealer, I'll have one as soon as they hit.  Sold off some Glocks so I can add a couple of P320 variants to the safe.  [emoji4].  It's "just" a 320 but that's part of the attraction, I LIKE P320's! [emoji41]

Well, is the frame available separately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 6:40 AM, Posvar said:

They are going for insane amounts on GB and most likely won't come down due to the limited run.

That’s almost certainly due to the temporary nature of the Scorpion version though, the standard production base AXG will likely maintain more reasonable asking prices than any of the limited run variants

• 1 year later...