Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PT Honcho Open Gun

Practicalomaha

8 minutes ago, Whoops! said:

So, do you want everyone who shoots your 9 major guns to use spec 9mm ammo that fits a case gauge?

Why didn’t the owner’s other 2011’s have finish issues?  He was using your safety different from his other 2011’s safety?

The rhetoric that comes out of your company offends me just as much as if it were any company producing the false rhetoric.

I don’t care about you as an individual.  I care about the impact your company has on the firearm’s and competition industry.  I pray it continues to be a positive one.  Too many companies are taking their industry and loyal followers for granted.

Here’s another thing.  I’ve known you guys and your company since it was first starting and had a booth at the 2011 Florida Open.  I haven’t had any issues with it and thought it was cool you were producing cheaper, quality 2011 parts.  So, the question is, why am I calling some things out now?  Maybe because they are unfair to people paying your company thousands and thousands of dollars? 

How terrible of me.

I feel 1,000% good with how we have interacted with both of your friends. You are obviously missing some key information. And that’s ok. Your friends, our customers, know the truth and have been taken care of. My offer stands if you’d like to give me a call and chat about this situation or any other issues you have. And I mean that genuinely. Our number is 352-667-4932 - Tiffany

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I took a Stoeger class in January and was on the line next to a guy with a brand new Honcho. I don't recall him having any issues to speak of shooting 1500-2000 rounds over the weekend. IIRC he split the weekend across his 9mm minor slide and 40 major slide. He let me put a couple mags through it. Wow. Phenomenal gun.

9 minutes ago, echotango said:

Uh, yeah. Why would you shoot anything else???

Rounds that barely don’t pass case gauge I shoot ALL the time with no issues. The case gauge is usually tighter than the barrel. That was not the issue. 

Not true.  Please reread.

You should also reread because I specifically said 2 guys and that they HAD issues but have been addressed. How did you miss that?

Just pointing out it’s not a plethora of problems at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

21 hours ago, hurley326 said:

You had one guy saying he knew a guy with all these issues and the real guy finally comes on and clears the air on what really happened.

There was only one line in your post in reference to me.  I didn’t miss anything.

There are a lot of people here with stuff to gain by talking up others with stuff to gain.

I’m a neutral party.  I call it like I see it.

1 hour ago, Carry9shoot40 said:

Rounds that barely don’t pass case gauge I shoot ALL the time with no issues. The case gauge is usually tighter than the barrel. That was not the issue. 

Rounds that "barely don't pass" is much different than not gauging at all. 

What a load of crap! Bunch of unfounded BS. A company creates an option to mass production low quality 2011s and you say they are doing something wrong? You are either clueless or just plain slanderous!

“I don’t care about you as an individual.  I care about the impact your company has on the firearm’s and competition industry.  I pray it continues to be a positive one.  Too many companies are taking the industry and loyal followers for granted.”

1 hour ago, Balakay said:

I am truly amazed that the moderators stepped in regarding  comments about the craptastic primer collator that shall remain nameless, but have allowed this circus to continue

Not any longer.

I agree with Balakay about forum guidelines but have to admit I enjoyed this thread. 

I like their defense of their product and their service. Witnessing an emotional discussion can be informative and educational.