• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jpmuscle said:

ETA, 

I sent a trigger to Tim to have reprofiled and I have to say it, with the cz pro kit, it really is pretty damn amazing. 

Yup! I love it on my S2 and P-01. Flat triggers are definitely something to get used to in DA, but the reprofile makes it pretty easy

I've had one of Tim's flat triggers sitting on my bench for about a year now for my A01LD. I just tore the gun all apart to send off for DLC coating and am going to swap it in when I put it back together, assuming I can in fact remember how it all goes back in. Looking forward to getting to test it out. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2022 at 3:09 AM, Bakerjd said:

I've had one of Tim's flat triggers sitting on my bench for about a year now for my A01LD. I just tore the gun all apart to send off for DLC coating and am going to swap it in when I put it back together, assuming I can in fact remember how it all goes back in. Looking forward to getting to test it out. 

Well I finally got everything back together and....... I guess my A01LD doesn't have the short reset thing because DA didn't work. But I now know for sure 2 things. First, I swear I will never take this gun all the way apart ever again. And 2, I need to find someone in the Detroit area to fit the disco thing and this trigger because it fit my hand great. 

• 5 weeks later...

I don't know if Tim's still doing them but man it is sweet! I finally got my A01LD back from my gunsmith who serrated the right side of the frame, then I failed hard at putting it back together, and back from CZC after the got it put back together. This trigger is the ticket.