Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New straight CZC trigger?

Hooked

Did anyone try the new straight CZC trigger at SHOT?  Unlike other straight triggers for the CZ75 type guns it maintains DA capability.

Interested in knowing the overall feel of it and how much it reduces the reach.

18A6C9D6-C0E5-48CA-B288-F68358B2549F.jpeg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, mveto said:

It will be interesting to see if it works with the Cajun reach reduction and short reset kits. Might need to pick one up and see.

The Cajun RRK achieves most of the reach reduction by using a set screw to move the trigger back and taking up any “slack” in the trigger take-up (the slightly different shape of the 85C trigger shoe reduces the reach a bit too).  The CZC trigger looks like it will reduce reach by the actual shape of the shoe. In theory, there should be no impact to the short reset disconnectors.

Edited by Hooked

4 hours ago, Hooked said:

The Cajun RRK achieves most of the reach reduction by using a set screw to move the trigger back and taking up any “slack” in the trigger take-up (the slightly different shape of the 85C trigger shoe reduces the reach a bit too).  The CZC trigger looks like it will reduce reach by the actual shape of the shoe. In theory, there should be no impact to the short reset disconnectors.

Well I ordered two so I’ll report back when I get them installed.

1 hour ago, Rnlinebacker said:

Is this for 75 frames only or would it work in the shadow 2 as well?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Works on all CZ75 type guns which includes the S2. It also fits CZC’s A01LD too.

I ordered one for my cajunized Shadow 2 for shits and giggles, I've been wanting a flatter faced trigger for a while now, I'd like to believe it's a better design for pressing the trigger straight back over a curved/smooth trigger.  Pretty excited to say the least, will install asap.

Edited by hawaiifivebro

Hey Stu, looks like whatever video of it you had posted with the photos isn't working, in case you can fix it.  

Looks interesting. I'd volunteer to be a beta tester.

Of course the Orange one...

Next question:  Will it be IPSC production legal in the S1 and S2? 

I'm pretty sure it will be for the A01-LD given that CZC is the manufacturer of both the gun and the trigger. But not so sure for the S1 and S2 unless the IPSC rules can be extended to not just the trigger internals but to the actual trigger shoe itself. 

I don't like that it's titled back in SA position, but understandable since its has to be at least reachable in DA.  I also shoot exclusively 85C triggers and even put one on my long slide, which I shoot SA only.  So I may be really biased.

Edited by MoRivera