Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I might love PCC

I am really enjoying shooting PCC - even the harassment I get from other shooters. Coming from open one thing I like best is not having to tote around a 60ish OZ gun in a holster all day. Plus going from the concussion of a major load thru a compensator to a minor round out of a carbine is pleasurable to shoot. At the match last weekend I forget my competition belt. No big deal for PCC. 6 stage match where the only mandatory reload was on the classifier so I just stuck a MPX big stick in my front pocket in case I needed a new mag. I never did need one except for that classier. And since I was reloading from the pocket I didn't expect much so decided to hero or zero it and shot the highest percentage I ever scored - go figure!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't even use a gunbelt.  I have two kydex pouches that clip on any belt for emergencies, and I have one CR Speed that I use tilted to the side for speed reloads on the classifiers.  I love not wearing a gun and a whole rig.  I feel lighter and its a lot easier to pick up steel when resetting targets!  I get made fun of for shooting a Gucci cheater gun, but it gives me a grin all day, so who cares.  :)