Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm back!

I haven't shot a match since 2009 after winning the NM State Championship as one of the original Rudy Project Shooting Team members. But when I heard about the PCC division I was inspired to get back into the fold so to speak. Mostly looking forward to shooting for fun at local matches. Not feeling like I want to travel all over the place shooting matches like before.  My former profile name was Rocket2011. Not that I would expect anyone to remember 😊

FB_IMG_1478563001185.jpg

You were really into USPSA before. I always wondered what happened to make you up and quit after being so deeply involved. What happened? Also if you are into PCC, shouldn't your user name end in PCC instead of PPC?

Thanks all. Ya spell check did me wrong on PCC thing. I got divorced and sole custody of my 3 kids. With primers unavailable and the cost of everything else, not to mention the kiddos, it was time to hang it up. I was doing videos b4 it was cool and made cameras on the hat the thing to do! 🤣

Thanks again. I got my old acct reinstated. The ”35" had to do with my first limited/limited 10 gun. But soon moved up to an STI Edge. Then a custom 6" STI built out by Cheely in the picture. Then of course an STI Trojan in .40 for SS. 

• 1 month later...