Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC using SBR

tatertot

If you have the ATF stamp proving its a legal SBR, then you can shoot it. I just started shooting PCC with my SBR’ed 8” barrel MPX and so far I’m enjoying it.

I’m doing better since I can see the red dot and targets clearly just by using my Oakley sunglasses with prism lens compared to shooting production with my shadow 2 and prescription glasses.

On 2/27/2019 at 4:24 PM, tatertot said:

What are the rules for using an SBR in 9 mm to shoot PCC in USPSA? Is this allowed? Or is there a barrel length minimum for PCC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appendix D8 1: Minimum Barrel Length - None (See Special Conditions) 

Appendix D8 Special Conditions 1: Short Barreled Rifles  (SBR’s) are permitted provided that the competitor is in full compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations concerning ownership and transport of the SBR. 

Also note that Appendix D8 6 disallows braced pistols but allows handgun to carbine conversations as long as they meet all other criteria. 

12 hours ago, DKorn said:

Appendix D8 1: Minimum Barrel Length - None (See Special Conditions) 

Appendix D8 Special Conditions 1: Short Barreled Rifles  (SBR’s) are permitted provided that the competitor is in full compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations concerning ownership and transport of the SBR. 

Also note that Appendix D8 6 disallows braced pistols but allows handgun to carbine conversations as long as they meet all other criteria. 

HAHA  Is the criteria no discussion on politics or religion??  Sorry, couldn't resist.