Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Daily Updates From Guayaquil

Greetings from Guayaquil,

I have just posted the first report from the WS. My intention is to try and add to it daily - to share with you this experience. This first report includes some videos of the stages shot in the pre match, and a bunch of pictures.

Go to http://www.doublealpha.biz and follow the link on the home page.

Hope you enjoy it! Please spread the word. :D

Saul Kirsch

Double-Alpha Academy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew somebody was gonna take it wrongly. :P

I was just really curious. Maybe TJ being one of the guys at the top of this game knows a few more than me. :P

And just so the smileys wasn't really that clear, I am in no way questioning his technique or even finding any fault there. It's just plain curiousity why he does the things he do. Hopefully, I can learn a few more things and do less badly at the matches.

And that Max guy. How in the heck can you grab a 2nd mag that fast? I had to slow the vid some before I even noticed it. :o

And that Max guy.  How in the heck can you grab a 2nd mag that fast?  I had to slow the vid some before I even noticed it. :o

If I had to guess... he probably innately knew has was in bad shape with the first one before it ever reached the gun, and just reacted. I'd call that an amazing recovery...

I knew somebody was gonna take it wrongly. :P

Mcoliver

On the two previous posts (Britan & XRe) before your post asking the question about TJ... Both previous posts referred to a shooter having to modify a mag change due to physical characteristics of the shooter - ie: part of the shooters anatomy being in the way of a mag change. My response to your post was based on my belief that you were referring to TJ having physical characteristics that made it easier to reach the side mag than the middle mag. ie: a little "middle aged spread/pot belly" My weak attempt at a little humor.

Mcoliver

On the two previous posts (Britan & XRe) before your post asking the question about TJ... Both previous posts referred to a shooter having to modify a mag change due to physical characteristics of the shooter - ie: part of the shooters anatomy being in the way of a mag change.  My response to your post was based on my belief that you were referring to TJ having physical characteristics that made it easier to reach the side mag than the middle mag. ie: a little "middle aged spread/pot belly"  My weak attempt at a little humor.

Dangit! Now you made me go back to the pic you guys were talking about. I realize now I missed something. And, boy, did I miss something big! I need better glasses!...:P