Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Holster Question

galt11

Can anyone confirm if there are holsters out there that will hold both a Glock 34 and 17 (not at the same time?)?  I would like to purchase a holster for Production but am unsure if I will be using my 34 or 17, but may also use the gear for other types of shooting.  I tried contacting some of the manufactures about this but got some shall we say unsure or conflicting answers.  Has anyone tried this and knows it will work?  Thanks

Adam

That is what I suspected and as Beef15 mentioned, the frames are identical and as long as you had the longer version of the holster, it should work.  However, as I said, I spoke to a couple of manufacturers who said no chance.  Wonder if they just wanted to sell two holsters?.

Adam

• 2 months later...

The Safariland als system is a pretty intuitive locking system and the 34 holster will work on the 17 as others have said. With some training the retention won’t slow you down. It’s considerably safer for 3 gun as well...no pistoleros falling out while you’re doing gymnastics. 

2 hours ago, pcs352 said:

The Safariland als system is a pretty intuitive locking system and the 34 holster will work on the 17 as others have said. With some training the retention won’t slow you down. It’s considerably safer for 3 gun as well...no pistoleros falling out while you’re doing gymnastics. 

Yup i do plenty of dry fire with it and it doesn't slow me down but keeps the gun planted when I'm in full sprint