Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Auto loading M2

kz45

I just watched a vid of of a shotgunner from Japan showing off his M2 Mods. In it he does a open bolt reload, loading two from the bottom and then it auto loads one in like an A5. How is this done? I have mine so that i can load with the bolt out of battery but not bolt locked back. Do I need to just remove more material?

5 minutes ago, adamge said:

Great to see someone actually trying to make a good 3gun shotgun.  I am stunned that we still have such poor starting points for our shotguns.

3gun is such a tiny sliver of sales for the firearms industry that you shouldn't be surprised.  Pales in comparison to other SG sports which pale in comparison to the hunting market.

1 minute ago, AustinWolv said:

3gun is such a tiny sliver of sales for the firearms industry that you shouldn't be surprised.  Pales in comparison to other SG sports which pale in comparison to the hunting market.

I look at the 3gun AR market and see lots of freshly manufactured parts that are created with 3gun in mind. It's drastically different there.

5 minutes ago, adamge said:

I look at the 3gun AR market and see lots of freshly manufactured parts that are created with 3gun in mind. It's drastically different there.

Speculating that the AR market is so saturated and competitive that they have to chase new business, including the little segment of 3gun......although that segment is also a bit larger than the SG side because there are carbine-only matches, 2gun matches, and now PCC which calls for variant parts......

SG-only action matches are few and far between compared to carbine-only and 2gun matches.

Pure speculation however.

• 4 months later...