Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New line of Hiperfire triggers

Based on what I know, the revision is to the shafts that connect to the toggle action. They have made that one assembly making it easier to install. Instead of the arms being separate from the connecting assembly, the arms and the connecting bar are one assembly now. Others may be able to add to this. I just ordered one from Brownells, thinking it was the old assembly as the price was $100 less. However, the 24 3-g came with the new assembly. Not that I am disappointed... The old version was easy enough to install anyway.

Edited by TISCHLJ
Extra
Based on what I know, the revision is to the shafts that connect to the toggle action. They have made that one assembly making it easier to install. Instead of the arms being separate from the connecting assembly, the arms and the connecting bar are one assembly now. Others may be able to add to this. I just ordered one from Brownells, thinking it was the old assembly as the price was $100 less. However, the 24 3-g came with the new assembly. Not that I am disappointed... The old version was easy enough to install anyway.
I have a 24-3g I got from optics planet thinking it was going to be the old style. It was the new one as well. It was straight forward install.

Price at the time I ordered was less expensive than the old style. I was surprised to get the new for less.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

On 3/11/2018 at 8:34 PM, Timido said:

I have the old style 24c and the new style 3g triggers.  Both great and the new style the install was just a little easier.   Order the 3g from brownells at the cheap prices while you can

Thanks for the heads up, just orderedthe 3G shipped for $109.00 with coupon code LDD.