Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Photos From 2005 Uspsa Revolver Nat'ls

Carmoney

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike;

Great pics! I really like that one of the Cop from Area 8. I'll bet if he can just get his head in the game he could be a force to be reckoned with <G>! Looks like Pat has some competition for squad photographer. Now who want's to be Squad Mommy next year?

Mike, thanks for taking and posting the photo's for us wheelgunners who weren't able to make the "Big Show"

Don't let 'em get on you about your grip and stance. You didn't drop the revolver, and you didn't fall down did you? So it must work :P

On this stage you had to grab the gun out of the briefcase and run up the stairs. Most of the revolver shooters felt very comfortable on this stage, as the little house reminded them of the places where they grew up! ;)

post-4033-1121967916_thumb.jpg

Awesome pics Mike and thanx for sharing them!

This coming weekend I start my conversion to the wheelies to hopefully one day be worthy of having my pic taken by you! ;)

Thanks for all the nice compliments about the photos, guys. I just got this digital camera last year, so I'm really just a beginner.... Fortunately, you just point it at the target and push the button and the camera seems to do all the rest!

very, very nice pics! Do you know the date of the next nationals and where they are? These pictures makes appetite (is it the right word for it?), to go for that match! We just had german nationals two weeks a go - also a very nice match with roundabout 40 Revo-men and 250 Rounds!

Have fun in Ecuador! And have a look for Ricardo Lopez from Ecuador - he won the german nationals....

best regards and DVC!

Sascha

very, very nice pics! Do you know the date of the next nationals and where they are? These pictures makes appetite (is it the right word for it?), to go for that match! We just had german nationals two weeks a go - also a very nice match with roundabout 40 Revo-men and 250 Rounds!

Have fun in Ecuador! And have a look for Ricardo Lopez from Ecuador - he won the german nationals....

best regards and DVC!

Sascha

Hey Sascha

Do you know the winner of the super senior revolver winner? His name is Helmut Goetz, if he is the same person I know then would you tell him "hi" and all the guys from El Paso and Alamogordo say Hi also.

He retired from the German Air force and was stationed at Ft Bliss and Hollaman AFB a couple of years ago, and use to shoot with the USPSA clubs out there.

Michaels, Lucky Dan managed to shoot a very strong match, finishing in third place overall.  Here's another photo of Dan from his good side--I did my best to avoid the other side because of the obvious deformities, since Dan always takes off the Phantom of the Opera half-mask to ensure a full field of vision while he shoots.

Yup, that's the Dan we sent back to the Nats...that's just how he opens doors, either on the range or at home...

michaels

Rob,

MY THOUGHT EXACTLY !!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Good pics though even if they are from a "BEGINNER" ;)

Cooper_999

USPSA has not announced where and when the Nationals are for next year, as some of the guys in administration are not very good at it and can't seem to plan very far ahead.

great match !!!!! even though it was the Limited Nationals......with production and Revolver Divisions <_<

now back to the pictures......

Hopalong

QUOTE...

Randy, The gun ran great.....

If anyone wants to know the best place to get your gun tuned up, ask Randy !

He can point you in the right direction.... ;)

Cliff

UNQUOTE

B**t Kissing sounds heard between FLORIDA and ARIZONA !!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

on a more serious note.

Sure would be nice to get some more of you "Westerners" to come shoot, might even make 30 next year !!!!! (Randy and crew out west)

Hop

Tom Mainus, with his trademark leather glove on his right hand. He'll tell you it's to keep from burning himself as he reaches through the cylinder opening to do his left-handed reloads, but if that's the case, why does he wear it 24/7 ????

When Sam and I went to visit him at the Ice House we heard the song "Billy Jean" emanating loudly from Tom's room and there was a lot of rustling around inside. Frankly we were both a little freaked out by this, so we went straight to the car, locked the doors, and drove back to Quincy. In retrospect, I'm sure Tom was merely practicing his reloads, and everything would have been fine....

;)

post-4033-1122003555_thumb.jpg

Tom Mainus, with his trademark leather glove on his right hand.  He'll tell you it's to keep from burning himself as he reaches through the cylinder opening to do his left-handed reloads, but if that's the case, why does he wear it 24/7 ????

When Sam and I went to visit him at the Ice House we heard the song "Billy Jean" emanating loudly from Tom's room and there was a lot of rustling around inside.  Frankly we were both a little freaked out by this, so we went straight to the car, locked the doors, and drove back to Quincy.  In retrospect, I'm sure Tom was merely practicing his reloads, and everything would have been fine....

;)

Mike,

What you don't know is "beat it" is the song right before "billy Jean" on the album. I think you left at the right time!!!!!! :o