Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Concern about new STI DVC

Angus46

My comp is also broken and and there seems to be a communication break between USA and local dealer. Warranty was issued last Autumn and still no valid response when my gun is fixed. I am not made of money and just cant have 10 spare guns.

I just cant consider buying STI guns anymore. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My comp is also broken and and there seems to be a communication break between USA and local dealer. Warranty was issued last Autumn and still no valid response when my gun is fixed. I am not made of money and just cant have 10 spare guns.

I just cant consider buying STI guns anymore. 

I’ve got several STI guns, but after the fiascos with warranty service on my DVC Open, I’ll never buy another STI, and I’ve warned a number of guys away from them recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 3/2/2018 at 7:42 AM, Moloch38 said:

...eventually I decided to go with an Atlas sight block (Nemesis). 

Please let me know when you get it and how you like it. I just got a Titan and I’m pretty excited about it. I may move to the Nemesis but I’d like to see if there is much difference. Adam talks a lot about balance and says his main priority is getting the gun back to zero (sights lining up perfectly after recoil) and that is one of the driving forces behind the Nemesis. I’d like to know the difference between the Titan and Nemesis. Probably the only way to tell is to shoot them side by side. I can’t afford to do that at this time LOL.

14 hours ago, Sdlrodeo said:

Please let me know when you get it and how you like it.

Wilco. I've only shot a island barrel once, but after talking to Adam about the pros/cons of Island vs. sight blocks he sold me on it. I think I'd have been happy with a Titan also, but I really wanted to make the jump to a barrel mounted front sight also. Glad they are doing tuned mags as well again, picked up a set as well.

1 hour ago, Moloch38 said:

... the pros/cons of Island vs. sight blocks he sold me on it. I think I'd have been happy with a Titan also, but I really wanted to make the jump to a barrel mounted front sight also. Glad they are doing tuned mags as well again, picked up a set as well.

I don’t know if the price difference is really worth it. Then again, I don’t know that it’s NOT worth it. Either way, the Nemesis wasn’t available when I ordered my titan. 

It might be good salesmanship or a sound mind (or both) but Adam sure seems to make a lot of sense when he describes the principles of their builds. 

Perhaps when hen I need a new barrel for my titan, I’ll order a Nemesis as well. 

I also sent in mag tubes for the magic touch. 

Oh, and my titan is on the truck out for delivery as I type. But Who’s tracking?

delivered!

Edited by Sdlrodeo
Time to go pick it up!

• 3 months later...