Nationals 2005 - Open Lim10

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the crappy part.

The match is two days in, somebody somehow know's what's going on but ain't sharing! Not that I blame them, if I was there I wouldn't be on-line either. I just wish the USPSA would post stage results at the end of day.

Rest assured someone in the super squad knows precisely who is winning and who is X points back.

BTW, last time I talked with TGO he was switching to the SS for Lim-10. I didn't agree . . . but hey - he's the one that wins everything.

J

This is the crappy part.

The match is two days in, somebody somehow know's what's going on but ain't sharing! Not that I blame them, if I was there I wouldn't be on-line either. I just wish the USPSA would post stage results at the end of day.

I thought it just started today.

Geez....next year I'm going to pay my way to Barry by selling Nats pod casts. ;) Now back to reality...

It would be really cool if a couple informed observers could be set up at the range with wireless net access delivering running blog commentary.

Open is Max, then Jorge, then JJ, Chris and Saul (not sure about the exact order of JJ, Chris and Saul.

KC shot stage 2 in one of the most amazing displays of IPSC shooting I have ever seen.

We shot 6 stages today, and chrono. (I made 165.3...yikes)

SA

ps If anybody here has any tru-grip (SV, STI, or Caspian) I need some...

I think that some kind of day-by-day commentary from Nationals would be a major boost to the match. If I wasn't shooting this thing, I would be following the top shooters around and getting all the action written up on a PC and downloaded to this forum each day. A digital camera and a MAC on the range would be all that is required.

I could type it up into a .pdf that everyone could download...

Maybe next year, depends on the format (and location)...

I guess if you ask you shall receive huh?

If you look at the overalls assuming the big guys have all shot the same stages then its Blake, Dave, Rob with about 3 points seperating the 3.

Yep, looks like TGO dropped 37 points to Dave on 1 stage. That being the case, I say look out. If he can drop that many points on one stage and still be close - tomorrow will be a fun, fun day.

Wish I was there . . .

J

Any updates?

I called Rob to see if I could get through but as expected - his phone was off.

USPSA hasn't updated the website but the shooters finished supposedly around 12:00 so everything should be done -

J

You should have called Doug Koenig. He's been on the horn all frickin' day! :lol:

We (squad 15) shot eight stages today. We were warned that today's weather would be worse (hotter) than yesterday. Maybe it was hotter, but it was drier so not so bad at all.

Got to meet Shooter Grrl today (finally). B) Hi Kathy!

Four stages to go tomorrow!

-Chet

Open Supersquad shot 9 stages today (Friday) in the gruelling heat that only Barry can offer.

As of end of day on Friday with 3 stages left to shoot.

Max

Chris

JJ

Jorge

Henning

Adam

Todd

Jo Jo

Any updates?

USPSA hasn't updated the website but the shooters finished supposedly around 12:00 so everything should be done -

12:00? Squads finished today around 5:30 or later.

Rob isn't here this week. I uploaded interim results just a few minutes ago.

Thank you for updating the results... It appears that Max is edging ahead, but with half a day left it's still anyone's match. There are 305 points left outstanding for the SuperSquad (stages 12-14) so I think anyone in the top 10 could still take the title...

1. Max M. 1245 100%

2. John G. 1226 98.48%

3. Chris T. 1224 98.31%

4. JJ 1211 97.30%

5. Jorge B. 1206 96.88%

6. Henning 1205 96.81%

7. Shannon S. 1204 96.78%

8. Juan Carlos 1183 95.07%

9. Adam P. 1178 94.67%

10.Todd J. 1178 94.65%