Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My First Classification...

Matt Cheely

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!! :D

I've been watching the USPSA site this week for my classification to come out. I started shooting IPSC in Febuary, and have now gotten enough classifiers in to get classified. (I had only shot bowling pins and PPC before)

I made Master!! WooHoo! :D

My goal had been to make Master by the end of the year, and then start shooting the open gun I have on order next year. Looks like I'll have to try for GM for the end of the year! :lol:

This site, and Brian's Book have certainly played a part in helping me get so far so fast. Thanks everyone!!! :)

On a side note, I've also am only 1.05% away from "A" in Open shooting my production Glock 34, 70.95%. :o

Super sweet :) And here I was trying to tell you how to shoot a stage.... :lol: I'll be doing *real* good to get re-established as a Master in L-10 when I get my first new card :)

On a side note, I've also made "A" legitimatly in Open shooting my production Glock 34, 70.95%. :o

A starts at 75%. :D

Aw damn.... Ha, ok so I made B. Just wait till I get my open gun...

Nice job! Just imagine what you'll be capable of once you get the game figured out. :D

Now, get back to the local match and hand them there asses for (another) Division win! :)

I did just that this past weekend. The next closest shooter was at 65%, but my class has updated on the USPSA page for that match, so I was the only M shooter.