Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bar Sto Pistols?

fishnfst

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob,

Congratulations and I can't wait to place my order when I get back to the US. Looks like a great pistol and since you and the folks at Bar-Sto are building it, it'll be awesome!

Take care and God Bless,

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic

249th MP Detachment (EACF)

Camp Humphreys, ROK

Since it run's about $8000.00 per model to certify we will probably just have the one model. We are thinking about certifying a 9mm model but haven't decided yet.

We do have a very low cost modification program for our California guns once you own them..........

Many thanks from another California shooter! It will be nice to be able to send the new shooters to you guys when they ask "Wow this is so much fun, but where can I get one of those?!" instead of crushing their enthusiam with the three hour conversation on how to get one under the previous status quo.

Anyway, I went on your website and can't really find information on the gun. Whenever you get around to it please post the best place to send people interested in ordering information.

Thanks!

As we speak we have a couple of different models out being photographed by a professional. This was after we discovered taking good pictures isn't as easy as it looks ! Something about having to focus, shadows getting in the way, and it seems it makes a big difference whats in the background.............

We should have the website updated, with good pictures, next week.

Edited by Bob Hostetter

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The BS40 was just supposed to be the model number but the DOJ here in California suddenly decided it needed to be on the gun in big letters for approval. The pistol does say Bar Sto Pistols on the bottom of the dust cover and we are talking with DOJ on changing the BS40 to "Bar Sto Precision" on the California guns like they are on the other states guns..............

we are talking with DOJ on changing the BS40 to "Bar Sto Precision" on the California guns like they are on the other states guns..............

Knowing CA DOJ you'll most likely have to submit a new sample for testing, since you made a change.

Edited by TMC

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

What is the consenus with the new pistols? I'm in the market for buying a limited gun and need some feedback from people who have purchased the Bar Sto pistol. What are your thoughts, how the gun runs or if there are any problems.

Thank You.