Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PLEASE HELP keep the forums alive and ad-free

benos

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a while, I had quite a few click through keywords that I was hoping would generate some income. Not only did they not produce any income at all, they caused quite a few problems with the forums operation, just by them being embedded in the software. So I removed almost all of them... Just 2 or 3 remain.

In a nutshell, the click through keywords do no generate maybe 20 bucks a month. So that is why the Donation buttons are at the top of the home page.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

To keep the forums alive, and in the "no advertising in the general forums" format that they have been in since their inception, each month I'd like to ask members to make a small donation to help keep the forums up and running, ad-free.

And there is a "Donate" button at the top of the forum's home page - it accepts credit card or Zelle payments.

For you old-school types, for check donations please send me a PM.

• 2 months later...

I was looking at the Adminn control panel a few days ago, and we are getting close to having to upgrade the hosting plan (due to storage limits). The upgrade will increase the monthly cost of hosting the forum.

To keep the forums alive, and in the "no advertising in the general forums" format that they have been in since their inception, each month I'd like to ask members to make a small donation to help keep the forums up and running, ad-free.

And there is a "Donate" button at the top of the forum's home page - it accepts credit card or Zelle payments. If making a donation, please follow the instructions on the donations page.

For you old-school types, for check donations please send me a PM.

Thank you!