Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PLEASE HELP keep the forums alive and ad-free

benos

When I was a dealer for Dillon Precision, the Dillon sales generated from the forum's traffic justified the expense of hosting and maintaining the forums.

Now that I am no longer a Dillon Precision dealer, the monthly expense of hosting and maintaining the forums - with zero revenue generated from them - is significant, and becoming prohibitive. 

To keep the forums alive, and in the "no advertising in the general forums" format that they have been in since their inception, each month I'd like to ask members to make a small donation to help keep the forums up and running, ad-free.

Here's the link my store's Donate page:

http://brianenos.com/shop/shopdonate/

NOTE: The Password to access that page is:  runtime

And there is a "Donate" button at the top of the forum's home page - it accepts credit card or PayPal payments.

For you old-school types, for check donations:

Brian Enos
303 W. 10th Street
Tempe, AZ 85281

I noticed in the Forum Control Panel, a lot of credit card donations were not completed / still in pending status. So if you made a donation please double check your member account section to complete the donation. ;) Thank you!

A HUGE THANK YOU to all the forum members, who, day after day, make this a such great place to hang out and learn.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent you a PM Brian. Then find out i cant log in to donate. It wont take my password. 

But then again, last time i donated i got suspended the next day. lol

Edited by Sarge

3 minutes ago, Sarge said:

Sent you a PM Brian. Then find out i cant log in to donate. It wont take my password. 

But then again, last time i donated i got suspended the next day. lol

It's not "your" password, the password to access that page is: runtime

48 minutes ago, Aceyduce said:

Check to make sure you entered the dollar value as XX.XX. I had to do it twice for it to register as well.

^^This is the answer^^

A $50 donation must be entered as 50.00 only.