Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I haven't been through any of the "partners" training classes out there ---- but from my limited experience of trust building exercises in high school gym class (stuff like falling of a platform and having your classmates catch you) it would seem that such a class could lead to increased trust.......

.....or I could be all wet.....

I'm sorry, is there a reason I should give a rat's patoot about what a plasticine, walking freak show should say about anything? No offense intended directly to you CPTY1, it just irritates the h3ll out of me that people whose only contribution to society is pretending to be someone else get quoted in the media as if they were some sage just arrived down from the temple on the mountain. They haven't done anything to earn respect.

Carinab.......you rock!

I like how they talk but say nothing. If you ever want to listen to stupidity pretending to be genius have a go at Kevin Spacey and Johnny Depp. Oi veh.

Carina, no offense taken. I simply said her comments struck me as odd, which they do for many of the same reasons previously stated. I think it's almost criminal that "playing one on TV" gives actors and personalities an immediate audience with congress, the media, or other outlets to pursue their personal agendas.

If you saw any of the publicity photos or pre-views for this movie, you can tell whomever "trained" them to use firearms was either 1) a gunwriter and/or 2) doesn't know jack about firearms and safe firearm handling.

It would be nice if they got into it like a few have in the past...Segal and a few others can really shoot but getting the rest of those flaming a**holes to do it correctly is like pissing up a rope...

Yikes! Maybe you just blow smoke up their azzes, stand real close to the model/actresses, tell them how great they are and that they are naturals, and charge them 50k per lesson.

Don't yah love seeing "cupping" the gun?

I think the only director that makes his actors get it right is Michael Mann. If you haven't picked up the Special Edition of Heat is has some great extras of Pacino doing drills with handgun and AR. Some nice double taps on steel poppers out to 15 yards in some scenes.

Mann talks about that he puts these guys through all this training stuff so they have the confidence that they really could do this stuff.

Oh BTW I would take a training class with her, especially if I could put something warm....never mind