Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CED Deluxe Bag vs Shooter's Connection Bag

echotango

Anyone compare both? Looking for a new range bag. Both seem to be about the same size. Looking for a bag that's not too big. The shooters connection bag comes out to $25 more with shipping. Just seeing if it's worth it. Thanks

Edited by echotango

I'm very happy with my CED bag. It has held up to years of use. The basic difference as far as I can see is the pouches on one side. There are dual pouches on the SCT and only one full length with second inset on the CED. Figure out which one hold what you want, where you want and buy it. I think you would be happy with either.

If it helps any, I store my three competition pistols in individual CED sleeves in the center compartment. In the sleeves on either side of the main compartment I carry cleaning supplies, oil, a mag case with my 22 mags. Outside pockets carry two tool kits, stapler, range supplies, monocular, targets, a boat load of mags, and eight recoil springs plus all the replaceable spare parts for the Buckmark race gun. Nothing is stuffed in. The lid carries spare batteries for all the red dots, polarizers for the bullseye red dots, and cleaning cloths for optics.

not one of your choices but check out the midway bags, they do a great job and frequently have good sales. two sizes, i have the large and have had no issues other than the zipper pulls pulling off but i replaced with zip ties (which helps distinguish my bag from the multitudes out there).

that said, shooters connection is a great company with great customer service.

• 3 weeks later...

Midway bag is garbage literally... I tossed mine the second I received my shooters connection bag. It's a nice size and holds tons of stuff. Very durable and it stands up to weight being on top of it. I highly recommend the SC bag

• 3 weeks later...