Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Good Holster For Uspsa Production, Cz

Kory

Matt made me remember that Comp-Tac makes a drop and offset locking paddle. It's called a Diva. I bought one for me wife but might actually shoot USPSA with it to see how it handles. It's not in the catalog but they make it - just ask. They can pretty much build them how you want it. Love working with Comp-Tac.

Rick

"I like the Bladetech DOH. "

I am a bean pole & I really liked my Bladetech DOH until I lent it to another bean pole who really needs it a lot more than I do right now (Angus, you readin' this?)

Blade teck is the way to go I believe. On a bean pole like me, it really hangs out at a raucous angle and makes you look like a serious gunslinger just waiting to tell some menacing USPSA target "draw . . . "

Guest Gunslinger45

I use the Blackhawk CQC w/o the SERPA lock but I think that when CR Speed makes this holster for the XD I'll be getting one.

Another vote for CenDex. I cant imagine what else I could possibly want from a holster. I have about the same draw times with it a as I have from the race Bianchi I use for 1911 in L10, though I practice a lot more with my CZ.

I found a Bladetech dropped and offset (DOH) for my G34/35 that someone had for sale and it's being shipped now. I'll have it next week. I have a Kytac superhooper Ive used for months and it is a great holster.

The only issued I've had w/ it is my shoulder. It is not the holster, the holster is fantastic and all the Kytac gear I've seen so far has been top shelf. I had shoulder surgery last year and by the way the Kytac SH holds the gun, when I do quick draws, it torques my shoulder and makes it a little sore after a while. I'm switching to a Bladetech DOH for that reason.

I'm still thinking about having David at Kytac make a holster for me that suits me and my shoulder because I like their gear so much. Ive got their mag pouches and wouldnt use anything else for Production, the best Ive tried so far.

Hi everyone! I'm new here (obviously - my 2nd post :) ), and I'm no expert on... well, anything :lol:. I picked up a Cen-Dex Storm last year when I bought my first CZ, and I like it. But, I've seen a bunch of stuff about IDPA changing holster rules, and the Storm is now questionable for IDPA :unsure:? What would be a better choice to be totally legal in IDPA, and still be a good choice for USPSA? I picked up a used Blade-Tech holster for my P-01 when I bought that gun last Fall, and the BT seems like a great choice too. Thanks for looking! Cheers!