Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finally did it..ordered my first Infinity!

chowellacsbd

Thanks to everyone here that helped with the process and dealing with my indecisiveness ;)

5in SDC in 9mm, all blued sigh tracker with an aet barrel and tactical micropocket signature grip.

Brandon and his crew were extremely patient and helpful and I can't wait to see the finished product, probably next May...

Edited by chowellacsbd

Congrats! I own a used and refurbished SVI and love it, but I hope to have a full custom build made new one day... The wait must be unbearable, lol!

I have a new ATEI g19 rmr'd slide coming shortly so that will suffice for my shooting fun ;)

Hard part now is coming up with a clever serial number...

• 1 month later...

Well, just submitted a design for 5.4" barrel .40 S&W USPSA Limited gun. The cosmetics are to be similar to this:

3121_525.jpg

Differences being rear serrations on the slide going over the SVI logo, curved trigger, micro tactical grip, and configured for a lefty. Not sure about the type of barrel, and some of the internals will have to discuss that with the factory.

I was pretty happy that they could build me a gun despite CA draconian handgun roster regulations though we will have to jump through some regulatory hoops.

Well, just submitted a design for 5.4" barrel .40 S&W USPSA Limited gun. The cosmetics are to be similar to this:

3121_525.jpg

Differences being rear serrations on the slide going over the SVI logo, curved trigger, micro tactical grip, and configured for a lefty. Not sure about the type of barrel, and some of the internals will have to discuss that with the factory.

I was pretty happy that they could build me a gun despite CA draconian handgun roster regulations though we will have to jump through some regulatory hoops.

Enjoy the wait...I mean gun! :)

• 5 months later...