Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

reloading supply limits

ohsevenflhx

Is there a limit of the amount of primers, powder, or loaded rounds a private reloader can have on hand?

First rule never ever ask Government if there's a regulation ,Law for anything fun or pertaining to 2nd Amendment, u bet there will be, 70,000 pages just in taxes regulations No keep your mouth shut,use your head,store primers powders properly, never move, way to much work,IMOP

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

First this^^^ And then...between us, we can joke about evacuating the block and such but the fact is it just another burnable.

Got a Jerry can of gasoline or two in the garage? That is more "exciting" during a whole house fire, than 100# of smokeless.

It really all depends on what you do. If for some reason you accidentally run afoul of the law and they enter your house with a search warrant and find 200#'s of gunpowder you will be on CNN and be the biggest terrorist in your state. You may never get out of jail for not paying a parking ticket.

It really all depends on what you do. If for some reason you accidentally run afoul of the law and they enter your house with a search warrant and find 200#'s of gunpowder you will be on CNN and be the biggest terrorist in your state. You may never get out of jail for not paying a parking ticket.

Where did you get this legal education?

Enos, where else? I agree with him. I don't even mention my hobbies, etc anymore. Too many people think We're right wing nut jobs and reloading is just the icing on the cake for them.

Before I retired from the fire dept here, I called one of the guys in the fire marshalls office & asked him about limits. He said our city does not have any limits as long as it was for personal use, not resale. He(fire marshall) was a reloader but didnt have any concept of the volumes we use! I didnt give him real totals but I kind of hinted about maybe having 5k primers & 10lbs powder. Hahaha He thought that was a lot. If he really knew...... Still I am not violating city laws. As a fireman, I would rather have had a fire with powder, primers & loaded ammo than spray paint cans, live electrical wires or gasoline!

CNN Academy of Justice.

The only issue you really have is house insurance. But again I would not ask, just spend a boring evening reading your policy.

In Australia we already have limits.

In NSW (capital Sydney) we have 12kg (26lb) powder limit, no primer limit and no bullet limit.

In the next state ACT (capital Canberra); 10kg (22lb) powder limit, 10,000 primers and 10,000 complete bullets

Enjoy while you can.

Edited by BMaus