Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jake Divita

Cameron

OK BE'ers, rumer has it our own Jake DiVita will be having an Open GM card printed for him!!!!!!!

After 4, yes, 4 brutal months of dryfire with his new JV Dynamics open blaster, he has successfully reached the top 5%.

Not USPSA official yet, but CONGRATS JAKE!!!!!!!

I hope someone has a picture of the range conditions today. It was rain and snow (sometimes white-out conditions - BIG flakes), mud everywhere, water flowing off the range - (2-3" deep in places)....and he smoked the stage _ SMOKED IT> ;)

He was very subdued after doing it too. He must have known it was coming. Confidence like that must feel nice.

A well deserved - CONGRATULATIONS, JAKE> B)

<pot-stirring mode on>

Don't worry T. Moore...That GM card dosen't mean squat until he can actually beat you head-to-head. So put an asterisk by it***!!! :P:D:P:D You got him runnin' scared...he won't shoot against ya!!!! He's afraid of the local champ!!! He-He.

<pot-stirring mode off>

Seriously...Congrats Jake!!!

Congrats Jake!!!

Just to boost your ego at our last local match your name was brought up. It was in reference to your sub 3 second El Prez quest. The fella I was talking with agreed that it was a task that neither displayed match day skill or real time classification. BUT, we both agreed that you were just the guy to do it!!!

The shooter I was chatting with was Tony Hawkins...

Looking forward to seeing you shoot again.

3QT,

Heh wow that's surprising my name was actually brought up.

Tony is a good guy, tell him I said hi next time you shoot with him.

What matches you gonna be at this year? (I may have already asked you this but I don't remember).

What matches you gonna be at this year? (I may have already asked you this but I don't remember).

Right now just the Indiana State, Ohio State and Area 5. I'll be running one of the stages at the Indiana match so I'll shoot on Friday. Gonna try to shoot Ohio on Sunday if I can get in and hopfully I'll get to squad up with some local guys at area 5 but not sure what day.

I'm sure I'll run into ya...As fast as you were with the Production rig I can't imagine how fast you are with the Open set-up!!!

• 2 weeks later...

congrats bro =].... now lets see.... your first major match with your GM card... is @ Space City.... AGAINST ME!!!.... not to mention you'll be staying at my house... so i gotta find ways to sabotage you, haha

i am REALLY looking forward to shooting with/against you :D

see you soon bro