Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

uspsa single stack rules

billdozer

Hello: Look in the rule book it is all there about bull barrels and other non legal stuff. Look on the USPSA website or order a rule book to make sure what you want to build is legal. Nothing worse than building something and then finding out it is not legal. Not trying to be a jerk but I would not trust the internet forums for the correct info. There is a lot of incorrect info out there. Thanks, Eric

I think a short bull barrel 9mm 1911 would be fun.

Hello: I built one for IDPA. The bull barrel is 4.180" is a lot of fun to shoot and shoots very soft. Now I just need to put on a slide mounted optic for carry optics. That would be really fun. Thanks, Eric

Hello: I built one for IDPA. The bull barrel is 4.180" is a lot of fun to shoot and shoots very soft. Now I just need to put on a slide mounted optic for carry optics. That would be really fun. Thanks, Eric

Unfrtunately, carry optics is restricted to guns on the Production list only that make a maximum weight of 35 ounces.

Unfrtunately, carry optics is restricted to guns on the Production list only that make a maximum weight of 35 ounces.

... and semiautomatics only. They Fear the revolver apocalypse.

Hello: I think they do fear revolvers with 10 shots and longer barrels. I vote for a CZ tricked out to the max so no one else can play and it will cost as much as a real Open pistol. Should call it BCO I think. Oh well getting me started again. Thanks, Eric

I would shoot CO with my 327 so hard. Good thing using short colt brass isn't an "external modification."

• 4 weeks later...

A little tangent here, but I've been thinking of a railed-frame, cut down to Commander length and flat or tri-topped Government slide, and 4.19 inch KKM bull barrel in .38 Super combo as a fun way to "push the rules" so to speak for Single Stack.