Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

If you were going to buy a TS in .40 which would you choose.

magpulled

Does anyone know if the ts 9mm mags can be used with a 40 slide if I buy the 40 followers?

What .40 followers? Czc spring and followers are the same for 9 and 40. The magazine bodies are different.

I'll be shooting Uspsa and steel. What front sights are good. The stock rear looks kinda strange in the pic of the gun. What holsters are good.

I have a fiber front from CZC but I have the factory front on now. Dawson makes them too. I have a Bladetech and a ghost holsters.

What bout the guga Ribas holster ?

If you were gonna reduce the grip how would you do it although it doesn't seem much larger than my shadow. How much of the frame does czc chop off there custom. It's a pretty heavy gun without loaded mags so with mags it's a beast but little recoil. I love it though.

Are blade tech and ghost the only holsters out there for the TS.

Definitely not. Lots of options. I have a Double Alpha Race Master. You have to order it with the SP-01 block and then file it just a bit to make it lock on the trigger guard.

I appreciate it. You are about to get a lot of my money, lol.

What weight recoil spring is recommended for .40 cal.

Recoil spring

Flat trigger

Rh thin safety

Lh large safety

Adjustable rear sight

Fiber optic front sight

Thumb rest ?

Lower:

Magwell

4- spring & follwer kits - 10

1- mag

Medium grips

Belt

Holster

4 - mag pouches

I need all of this stuff.

Quick question about the TS. I thought I read on another forum that the TS has a lighter frame and a heavier slide, causing more perceived recoil because of the heavier mass moving back and forth. Is that true, or is it a case of the increased recoil not being noticeable?

I am looking to migrate from a Glock 34. I mention it because I would love to know whether it is possible to buy a second TS slide in 9mm and 9mm mags--allowing one to shoot USPSA limited in .40 and practice with 9mm in one gun.

Appreciate any guidance.

Quick question about the TS. I thought I read on another forum that the TS has a lighter frame and a heavier slide, causing more perceived recoil because of the heavier mass moving back and forth. Is that true, or is it a case of the increased recoil not being noticeable?

I am looking to migrate from a Glock 34. I mention it because I would love to know whether it is possible to buy a second TS slide in 9mm and 9mm mags--allowing one to shoot USPSA limited in .40 and practice with 9mm in one gun.

Appreciate any guidance.

The ts has very low felt recoil compared to most. If you buy a .40 ts you can just get a 9mm barrel and mags no second slide needed.

Appreciate any guidance.

The ts has very low felt recoil compared to most. If you buy a .40 ts you can just get a 9mm barrel and mags no second slide needed.

While usually true, including for me, some have had issues with ejection using the .40 slide. I would not consider it a 100% guarantee. The TS is very low recoiling for a .40. The comments on lighter frame and heavier slide refer to comparisons with the Shadow. Compared to either a plastic grip S_I or Glock the TS has a heavier frame.