Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Louisiana Gator Classic

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my update and "thanks for payment" e-mail today.

I'd shot Stephanie an e-mail end of last week because I was worried that something had gone wrong, and she said she was getting things taken care of ASAP.

Steph got mine also last weekend. I mailed it June 30 and it took two weeks to get there. I'm wondering why it took two weeks to get there from north Miss.. I wonder if Obama was screening our mail. Or maybe it just needed airlifting in to there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!!! I am hoping to have squadding open by the weekend. Practiscore did an update on the 1st and they have a few bugs to work out. I had a few little glitches happen that make me nervous to kick it off. They are working to get everything up and running so as soon as I can I will get that going!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I am finally having some success with the Practiscore website!!!! Yay!!!!! (I had to end up creating a new match and importing everyone's information)

I will post once it is live and the links have been sent! I am really shooting for tomorrow!! I am about to fall asleep on my laptop!

Edited by L10tootielynn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't think the stages have been released yet. It's usually 315-325..

I think that was the point of Robert's question.......where are the stages. I am pretty confident they have approved stages and that some one has a copy of them.

Don't think the stages have been released yet. It's usually 315-325. Don't forget to bring a donation for the Blue Star Moms. When my son was deployed, he enjoyed receiving packages.

What works best cash (for purchasing items to be sent) or is there a list of preferred items that may be a signature of this club, just tell us so we can do what is preferred.

Don't think the stages have been released yet. It's usually 315-325. Don't forget to bring a donation for the Blue Star Moms. When my son was deployed, he enjoyed receiving packages.

What works best cash (for purchasing items to be sent) or is there a list of preferred items that may be a signature of this club, just tell us so we can do what is preferred.

If you are asking about Blue Star Moms donations, toiletries, beef jerky, magazines, lip balm, anything someone might be able to use in a desert. And I bet they wouldn't turn down cash.

If you are asking about Blue Star Moms donations, toiletries, beef jerky, magazines, lip balm, anything someone might be able to use in a desert. And I bet they wouldn't turn down cash.

Thanks for the list and good news on the cash.

Edited by RobertDFranks