Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Limited nationals wait list?

nitrohuck

Made it on the list at #3 for limited nats. Anyone know how many slots are available for wait list people, or is it simply if people drop out?

Chrome worked just fine for me, by the way.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Felt great lastnight that I got the 2nd spot for Limited. Looking at this post, starting to think there may only be 60-80 people shooting this year.

There are at least 50 people on the open wait list.

Does anyone know when they will begin offering slots to the wait listed shooters?

Again based on a post on the A6 Facebook group, Monday in groups of 20-25 shooters.

Yeah. I can't put in for time off work to shoot it until I have a hard slot.

What gets me is this is not the first Nationals. By this time policy should be in place, and they know what to expect. The rank and file have 24 hours to pay the $10.00 and three days to pay the match fee. While USPSA abide to almost no time constraints. Is it really a wonder why so many people now shoot 3Gun and other games, that do more about the rank and file shooters?

I am trying to stay positive and maintain enthusiasm to shoot Nationals. Kind of difficult when USPSA treats you like this.

I've heard the same thing from multiple folks who have an awful lot of Nationals under their belt, but they have never heard of someone being turned away from a National event if they show up on registration day........

Not saying I'd do it, it'd be a hell of an investment to be the first guy turned away, but there are always going to be people who don't show up at Nationals for whatever reason, and there are going to be some slots that open up last second.