Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Limited nationals wait list?

nitrohuck

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was looking for where to sign up for the 2015 Limited wait list, the nationals site says it's $295 to sign up, but then I can't find anywhere to do so. Are signups just not live yet?

Deadline for slots to be returned to USPSA is June 8th.

With that in mind, I'd suspect that the wait list will not get started until after that date. So June 9th, best case.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I called HQ and was told it will be soon but the person couldnt give me a date.

This is really bad for those trying to plan on attending who hasnt secured a spot! Always checking the website as much as I can but they should, by this time, set up a date for when it should open!

Edited by Ryan626

• 3 weeks later...

Uspsa.org/waitlist was to have opened for signup at 10 pm. Nothing in the classification record. Just this site doesn't work.

In MS Explorer, I had the same screen. I used CHROME, and it worked. #39.

Edited by awfaxis

Tried again this morning on Safari and Chrome. Still get this message: "You may check your status on the waiting list by visiting your classification record at [/size]www.uspsa.org" However there is nothing on my classier lookup page.

It seems you did not pay the $10 fee. If that is the case, go back to the waitlist page and enter the transaction number. Then click on pay for the waitlist slot or something like that and enter your credit card. Once it is paid, it will show up in your USPSA profile. You have one day to pay or you lose your slot.

Tried again this morning on Safari and Chrome. Still get this message: "You may check your status on the waiting list by visiting your classification record at [/size]www.uspsa.org" However there is nothing on my classier lookup page.

It seems you did not pay the $10 fee. If that is the case, go back to the waitlist page and enter the transaction number. Then click on pay for the waitlist slot or something like that and enter your credit card. Once it is paid, it will show up in your USPSA profile. You have one day to pay or you lose your slot.

I did not receive a transaction number and there is nothing listed on my classification page so there is no place to enter my credit card number.

Rick (USPSA HQ based webmaster) and I were on-line last night and watching as waitlist signups rolled in. They also appear to be on the classification page. If you contact rick@uspsa.org he can help you. You can try rob@boudrie.com, but I am only going to be online until about noon today - if I hear from you by then, I can check for you as long as you include your USPSA member number.

Rick (USPSA HQ based webmaster) and I were on-line last night and watching as waitlist signups rolled in. They also appear to be on the classification page. If you contact rick@uspsa.org he can help you. You can try rob@boudrie.com, but I am only going to be online until about noon today - if I hear from you by then, I can check for you as long as you include your USPSA member number.

Thanks for offering to help. I got your reply.