Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Eating my daughter's mcnuggets

Think of it this way, you are keeping her from eating food (and I use the term loosely) that every nutritionist in the world will tell you she shouldn't be eating. Isn't that good parenting?

You are so right, trouble is she is soooooo picky, there are days I'd let her eat twinkies if only she would eat SOMETHING!

It all seemed so much easier 15 years ago with my first little one.

Starting over is a bitch!

My three yeah old's main source of nutrition must be the fries and GoGurt. We have a little celebration every time that he actually eats his nuggets. I don't think picky begins to describe him. I feel your pain.

Edited by alma

I think my two year old has a decent diet, he'll eat fruit, yogurt, pasta, pretty much anything he can dip into ketchup. However, my wife is dismayed he won't eat most vegetables, quinoa, tofu, etc. I tried to explain to my wife (tip-toeing through a mine field) that our son has the same tastebuds as I do but he's just not as polite when it comes to his Yelp reviews.

God forbid we ever get a kid who is a picky eater. She'll end up in an asylum.

I wish my oldest son was a little more picky in his earlier years. When he was 2yrs old on two separate occasions he picked a tick full of blood off of the in-laws dog and tried eating it. Seeing a toddlers face covered in blood is very alarming at first, then just sickening afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...

So every time I take my two year old to mc'ds and get her the 'Mercia sized kids meal, I end up eating all the chicken nuggets. Am so ashamed of my parenting.

You're a sick man! There's a place in McHell for you! :roflol:

Edited by Pat Miles