Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock Sights

Glockinator

My gen 3 model 22 is shooting a bit higher than I like. I picked it up used and it has Tru Dot tritium sights on it. The nice thing is my LW 40-9 and stock 40 barrel have the same point of aim. I am hoping the LW 40 barrel I ordered will be similar. I need a decent set of sights but don't want to invest a lot since I may be converting to optics before to long. I want to use them mostly for Steel Challenge and maybe some IPDA later. What are some I should be looking at?

My gen 3 model 22 is shooting a bit higher than I like. I picked it up used and it has Tru Dot tritium sights on it. The nice thing is my LW 40-9 and stock 40 barrel have the same point of aim. I am hoping the LW 40 barrel I ordered will be similar. I need a decent set of sights but don't want to invest a lot since I may be converting to optics before to long. I want to use them mostly for Steel Challenge and maybe some IPDA later. What are some I should be looking at?

I was having a POI/POA issue with one of my Glocks. I called Taran at TTI, explained what was happening and he sent me a set of sights that worked perfectly. TTI would be my suggestion.

I ran sevigny's on my Glock 34 with the plain black front. I recently ordered a Fiber front sight that I hope to get before Saturday. I had a question regarding fiber size. Do most people like a large fiber or do they like it small? I haven't got it yet but someone I know said they drill theirs out for a larger fiber.

Edited by JPetrowski

This may be too late but I didn't see it mentioned, but I got my sights from Chris Patty at CPWSA.com and he used to offer a "race" cut Heinie slant-pro rear sight paired with a Dawson thin fiber optic front sight. My favorite combo so far.