Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1 or 2 wing interruptor?

Wesquire

I think the factory single wing produces less stacking since there is less resistance. Take the time and fit the CGW disco, is it quite an improvement over the factory disco

Zach from LRA said the 2-wing is for when installing a one-piece sear. I don't know exactly why but he's much more knowledgeable than I am. He just answered a question similar to this in the Tanfo Universe FB group

Zach from LRA said the 2-wing is for when installing a one-piece sear. I don't know exactly why but he's much more knowledgeable than I am. He just answered a question similar to this in the Tanfo Universe FB group

The 2 wing interrupter from LRA made the trigger pull rough and heavy.

I actually just put one in a couple hours ago and my DA feels much better and SA. I polished it well along with the places it hits the trigger bar. I don't know. Every Tanfo is different and I've swapped parts in between all mine before and get different results most all the time.

I'm pretty sure Zach said using the 1-wing interruptor with the one piece sear could lead to hammer follow. Not good.....

I would like to know the logic behind this. If the disco is fit properly it should have no impact on causing hammer follow

I have a one piece sear in and a CGW disco that should be getting here today. Will let you know what I come across when fitting.

Excellent.

I have the parts. But just waiting on the drill bit that I plan to use to widen that pin hole in the disconnector.

• 3 months later...

I actually just put one in a couple hours ago and my DA feels much better and SA. I polished it well along with the places it hits the trigger bar. I don't know. Every Tanfo is different and I've swapped parts in between all mine before and get different results most all the time.

I've also put in the two wing interrupter and one piece sear in two Stock 2's and two Stock 3's. I also polished in several area's too. I also added the Titan hammer and all new springs. Huge improvement over the stock parts.