Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm never skipping breakfast again

short_round

I did one of those bad boys one morning before Christmas shopping last December. Kept me fueled all day long.

Their pastrami burger is a wonderful thing too.

My arteries hate Carl's Jr but my brain craves the stuff. I am just happy the nearest one to me is 67.6 miles away or I'd be there every day.

I'll bet I could eat that thing if you removed most of the garden-grown accoutrements.

I'll be needing quite a bit of ketchup, though. I'm a dipper.

BTW ... for those of you who live where Jack-in-the-Box exists ... do they still have those awesome breakfast croissants that are real croissants (and not hamburger buns vaguely reminiscent of croissant like Burger King) with the onion-powder-infused mayonnaise?

The breakfast burger reminds me of one of my favorite breakfast sandwiches from a place I used to work. We called it the bull. A good cheesesteak stake (not that chopped and formed junk), two hashbrowns kind of like what they serve at mcdonalds, two slices of cheese, two eggs, salt pepper and ketchup on a roll.

things would kill ya, but they were VERY tasty. It's a good thing I only worked there about 5 months or I'd probably have died of a heart attack at 19.

In the eating contests, skinny people usually have an advantage because they don't have as much body pushing against their stomach or fat on the inside taking up valuable eating space.

I'm not saying it wouldn't make me sick to do it, but I the thing in my brain that tells you that you're "satisfied" or sated is broken in my head. I feel pressure, but that's about it. That last bite tastes as good as the first!

This is, of course, a very bad thing, but it's also why I think I could make a good run at that burger. I'd just have to pre-eat a little. You can't eat properly on an empty stomach.

:lol:

I've done 20 ... no problems. No regurgitating or excess nausea. Tne was child's play. This was done back in the college days when Burger King would put burgers on sale for $0.10 each. It was an economy thing. ;)

I can't do the training anymore, though, because it's Just Not Good For Me.

I've done 20 ... no problems. No regurgitating or excess nausea. Tne was child's play. This was done back in the college days when Burger King would put burgers on sale for $0.10 each. It was an economy thing. ;)

I can't do the training anymore, though, because it's Just Not Good For Me.

Shades of Diamond Jim Brady!!!! :blink:

Guest Larry Cazes
The breakfast burger reminds me of one of my favorite breakfast sandwiches from a place I used to work. We called it the bull. A good cheesesteak stake (not that chopped and formed junk), two hashbrowns kind of like what they serve at mcdonalds, two slices of cheese, two eggs, salt pepper and ketchup on a roll.

Sounds good! About ten years ago I got in the unhealthy habit of eating breakfast from a roach coach at work every morning. They had a breakfast sandwich made with Eggs, cheese, Chorizo sausage, and roasted poblano chilis. Wow those were good at 10am. My oatmeal and fresh fruit breakfasts now seem tame but much healthier in comparison. :D

If you live in the Bay Area and Jim's Coffee Shop still exists in Alameda, they have a breakfast burger that is pretty good (although not humongous, so you might need two).

It has:

1/4 lb hamburger patty

cheese

fried egg

ham steak

on a hoagie bun.

I'd add bacon too. ;)