Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Shadow Target, questions

midvalleyshooter

Hi,

I just picked up a used CZ Shadow Target. The CZ Custom test target is dated from 2012. It is a one hole group by the way:) This is my first pistol from CZ Custom though I did run a stock SP-01 for a while with springs and sights. Can someone describe what I have here? Is this a factory gun? If not what custom work does CZ Custom do to these? I will add pictures when I get home. The condition is excellent, I would say a 1000 rounds or less.

20150405_200543_zps3kejyyxa.jpeg

Also, whats up with the spring in the box?

20150405_203738_zpsjrrai0yc.jpeg

Thanks in advance,

Keith

Edited by midvalleyshooter

Spring looks to be an extra main spring.

Yep, the include a heavier mainspring in case you are having light primer strikes (assuming the lighter main spring is in the gun).

2012 build

should be action job with CZ comp hammer, 13# main, 11# recoil, SS guide rod

LPA style adjustable rear sight, .125 wide front with 1mm FO rod. Some models had wood grips, then build went to aluminum grips.

may or may not be ext firing pin.

if you take it out. and its kind of grey color with a flat running the length. its factory.

2012 build

should be action job with CZ comp hammer, 13# main, 11# recoil, SS guide rod

LPA style adjustable rear sight, .125 wide front with 1mm FO rod. Some models had wood grips, then build went to aluminum grips.

may or may not be ext firing pin.

if you take it out. and its kind of grey color with a flat running the length. its factory.

Here is a picture of the firing pin. It is blued, no flat and is slightly longer than 2.5". Is that a stock type or extended?

CZ%20firing%20pin_zpslixscvrw.jpeg