Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Trijicon Shooting Challenge

The 2015 Trijicon Shooting Challenge is going to take place October 22-224 at the Rockcastle Shooting Center in Park City, Kentucky.

This match is built on the successes of our match last year. We've moved locations to allow for an even better and more challenging match this year.

For those that missed it last year, this is a multi-gun and multi-discipline competition. This match with be shot using stock guns and ammunition that all competitors must use in order to level the playing field on the gear aspect to truly have the results rely on one thing, and one thing only, each competitors all around shooting skills.

The cash payouts are as follows:

1st place- $50,000

2nd place- $25,000

3rd place- $10,000

Lady Champion- $5,000

Junior Champion- $1000

The prize table will be well worth the trip again this year as well.

Visit www.trijiconshootingchampionship.com for more information and sponsorship opportunities.

Registration opens soon, we hope to see you there!

Edited by CURTM

• 2 weeks later...

I'll just throw this in...each style of shooting has the correct style of guns for that stage.

Cowboy...cowboy! Trap - trap style shotgun...probably AR's for 3-Gun stage...

Precision, precision and such! :-)

Each stage has it's own guns!

Edited by Benelli Chick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey lets move this thread to the top and keep it there. This match was a blast last year. Out of country folks this is made for your ease of travel heck folks in the US as well. Where else can you get to shoot 12 different disciplines and the only thing you have to bring is eye and ear protection.

Free ammo and use someone elses firearms, what is not to love abou that! Great lengths were made to ensure the playing field was as level as it could be made.

Last year had a few bumps but in the end, I believe everyone's qustions/concerns were addressed and the event was a success!!!

I know the match director and do to his OCD, attention to detail, compulsive disorder for everything being right I am sure it will be done right! His job is to make sure everyone has a good time and the sponsors are taken care of!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have an opinion on Shooting the Rockcastle match VS the Peacemaker match?? Seems to be pretty much the same rules/format. Any advantage to shooting one or the other?

Any info would be helpful, neither site has given much in the way of specifics for this year's matches

thanks

Anyone have an opinion on Shooting the Rockcastle match VS the Peacemaker match?? Seems to be pretty much the same rules/format. Any advantage to shooting one or the other?

Any info would be helpful, neither site has given much in the way of specifics for this year's matches

thanks

Both if possible, but if only one, I say the Trijicon Rockcastle event! WHY???

First (Larry's head will swell) I don't believe ANYONE other than Larry Houck could have pulled off last years inaugural event!

He had to make so much happen in so little time and with no guide to go by Larry made the match a success.

Now given that he has the experience from the 2015 event, the 2016 show will prove to be better that what was already a pretty good

match! AND>>>>Trijicon is back as THE MAJOR sponsor and they too feel that Larry is key.

I will be there if that is any help.

Thanks for the help guys. I also got to talk to someone else who went last year. Looks like I'm Peacemaker bound. Looking forward to it. Don't know how well I'll do, but will have a LOT of fun doing it. Had to miss the Cup so this is my big outing for the year.

Wish they would post some info. The website originally said 6/1, but nothing new. I sent them an e-mail, but no response.

Have fun wherever you go!