Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking to purchase a large quantity of High Tek coated bullets.

Street Survival

Black bullets international

Bayou bullets

SNS casting

added

ibejihead bullets(no that's not a typo)

Also consider testing some Extreme plated bullets. They are more expensive but not as much as jacketed if you buy a bunch of them. Absolutely no smoke though.

Edited by Sarge

I just got off the phone with Steve from Bear Creek Supply. I was explaining that I have used their Moly Coated Heads for years with Unique Gunpowder. I just switched over to an M&P 45 with a fiber optic sight and the sight gets all smogged over with the aforementioned recipe.

Steve told me it's the Unique Gunpowder, not the Moly Coated Heads.

What do you guys think? Legit or bull-hit?

You might also try ACME in Wisconsin. They just introduced a groovless 230 grain Hy-Tech coated .45 ACP bullet that I have been testing for several weeks. Also Blue Bullets offers some great discounts on bulk bullets.

www.thebluebullets.com

www.acmebullet.com

I just got off the phone with Steve from Bear Creek Supply. I was explaining that I have used their Moly Coated Heads for years with Unique Gunpowder. I just switched over to an M&P 45 with a fiber optic sight and the sight gets all smogged over with the aforementioned recipe.

Steve told me it's the Unique Gunpowder, not the Moly Coated Heads.

What do you guys think? Legit or bull-hit?

I used to use Bear Creek bullets quite a bit. Only reason I switched is because a local company started offering bullet with the hi-tek coating. My main go-to powder was Hodgdon Clays or VV N310. Fairly clean shooting, minimal smoke. Do not recall getting soot on my fiber optic front sight. I would suggest trying another powder and see if that cleans things up for you.

SnS gives quantity discounts. . The more you order the better it is.

They are also a BE site sponsor as well as Match sponsors .. might help to mention you found them here !?

Edited by usmc90