Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Remington Defense Fallen Brethren 3Gun Challenge

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, folks... Bring your cleaning gear 'cause you're going to be shooting some ammo...

Rifle: 190

Pistol: 170

Bird: 70

Slug: 25

See you in a couple of weeks!

-6-

Furthest shot will see on slugs / rifle?

Depends on your vision... It's the FB3G... bring your long game... Stage 9 has over 20 targets... Embrace the mystery...

OK, folks... Bring your cleaning gear 'cause you're going to be shooting some ammo...

-6-

Depends on your vision... It's the FB3G... bring your long game... Stage 9 has over 20 targets... Embrace the mystery...

"""""""Embrace the mystery.""""""""".. :ph34r: oh YA,,, I'm going to start using that!!!!!!!!!

Jesse,

Drink your beer now and avoid the rush. You'll be told the distanced you need to know. I'm printing the match booklet this weekend.

"Don't Drink and Drive" public service announcement.

See you in a couple of weeks.

-6-

Will we need to sling rifle or shotgun this year?

-6-

That is the boulder/ power lines again I assume.. I am looking forward to it Jim and Brooks.

Match will be full day schedule format...

I'll posted all match related information here from now on. (see below if you're curious as to why). With the match 2 weeks away, you'll likely see changes to the website AFTER the match is over. Vender/Sponsor ads will be refreshed in the new website when it's up.

- - - - - Geek Speak Alert - - - - - -

Why the web problems? I've used "XSitePro" for web publishing for the last 5 years. It was fast/dependable/stable. The vendor has gone belly-up, downed his authentication servers and "F@#$'ed" all the clients. I'm in the process of converting all my client's websites to Joomla and will have to republish the FB3Gun website in a different language all together.

- - - - - End Geek Speak - - - - - - -

Edited by Spartan-6

Match will be full day schedule format...

I'll posted all match related information here from now on. (see below if you're curious as to why). With the match 2 weeks away, you'll likely see changes to the website AFTER the match is over. Vender/Sponsor ads will be refreshed in the new website when it's up.

- - - - - Geek Speak Alert - - - - - -

Why the web problems? I've used "XSitePro" for web publishing for the last 5 years. It was fast/dependable/stable. The vendor has gone belly-up, downed his authentication servers and "F@#$'ed" all the clients. I'm in the process of converting all my client's websites to Joomla and will have to republish the FB3Gun website in a different language all together.

- - - - - End Geek Speak - - - - - - -

Will the stages be published ahead of time?