Mike21STI

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone explain to me why they use a plastic attachment screw, grip to frame, instead of the stainless screws that the original plastic group uses? 

Just bought a CK from another member

I have one of the E2's and it looks to be the same setup as a standard grip. I'll look again when I get home, but if you're looking to switch it around I believe you're out of luck. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have a CK Arms Limited .40 with their metal grip.   It may be a slightly older design than the one they are selling now.  But even the older design is a fine grip. Comfortable and functional.  

I also have an Akai with the PT Evo Aggressive grip.  It is in a totally different class.  And, when shooting in the 105F Texas heat, it grips.  It also keeps my aging hands soft like a baby's skin, with its abrasion action.  I prefer it.

On 7/20/2018 at 8:35 AM, m-cz-shadow-2 said:

Does anyone know if the mag release on these grips can be set up for lefties? I've done some digging and can't find anything.  I emailed CK arms but no response yet

I talked to CK arms via email and found out the mag release is proprietary so it will not work with a right side mag release.  However they did mention that they have seen a mitchell custom mag release work with some fitting

• 5 weeks later...

I have the new E2 grip on my limited pistol and am very pleased with it. I've put about 15k on it with no cracks or issues. The texture is just enough, definitely not as aggressive as the PT. I'm really liking the contour of the E2, feels and points naturally for me.