Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dear Mr. Dillon

I am never ceased to be amazed at the level of quality, customer service and attitude of all the folks at Dillon Precision.

I was having very strange alignment problems with my 650. After trying to solve the problem for over 2 hours on a Saturday.......yes Saturday...the service advisor sent a shipping label and I returned the unit....

Not only was the unit completely repaired...but the die set was returned and reset to perfection.

I have had multiple contacts with the Dilllon company over the past year regarding replacement parts , parts I screwed up , and an alignment tool..N.C.......and every experience is the same...Excellent .

I wish some of the overpaid CEO's of other companies would explore the Dillon philosophy of doing business and apply them to the screwed up companies they manage.

Enough already......

I wish everyone and Dillon Precision a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.....and thanks for all your help!!

John

Dillon is one of the best companies to deal with. I have confidence in my reloading equipment because of their willingness to make it right. They really know how to take care of their customers. I would not hesitate to recommend them in a heart beat and spend more money there. Maybe in a year or two I will buy another caliber conversion. My recent purchase of the 9mm conversion and extras went FLAWLESSLY. Awesome company.