Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

$92 and $117 C-More

angus6

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 MOA grey ser

endipity for 46 dollars with prime shipping? Why not. Now, can someone fill me in on how to make this thing into a slide ride?

::ETA:: Step 2 of my open gun is complete!

http://www.brazoscustom.com/magart/0701.htm

CMORE actually does that very same mod , as you could tell that my slide ride had been modded and I called and asked about it and they do it in house too

Edited by angus6

are you sure these are legitI've heard of counterfeit ones floating around

The seller is CMore Systems.
I was worried about counterfeit as well, until I realize that. I kinda wonder if it was a computer mistake or if they were intentionally moving old stock..

looks like the ideals are gone, I was just looking to see what the last $114 one was and it disappeared before I could figure out what size and color it was.

I was able to get 2 get the $58 ones the other day so that should keep me out of trouble for a while. :surprise:

Think I snagged one of, if not the, last ones. $52 for a red 8MOA click switch Serendipity? Umm, yep. Sure, it will be a backup modded to be mounted vs. the Serendipity mount, but for $7 more than a spare diode module??? Why not.

The colors and dot sizes can't be a coincidence, I think they were liquidating old stock.

Could be Amazon was , there were some cazy deals to be had a few ACOG's undr $150,N/V that had been 3K for $1400with a ACOG tossed in, ZMB targets sigles $15 , kits $46 it was crazy

Glady you guy snagged some sights