Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Have you caught up on your powder inventory?

rdinga

Pistol and sg primers finally started showing up earlier this year but most powders, especially popular pistol powders still tough. Fortunately I had a good supply of pistol primers but after I used up my preferred powders, I started using up the left over oddball powders. Just about the time when things started to get really desperate for pistol/shotgun reloading, my order shipped. Didn't get my preferred powders but it was WAY BETTER than no powder....

When will this end?

What do u load with the solo 1000?

It's a pretty good powder for 9mm 124-147 bullets. Low smoke burns cool.

Do a quick search in the reloading section and you will find the answer to your question many times over. :cheers:

Picked this up at a local gun show this AM. For some of the best prices I've seen anywhere for quite sometime. Every little helps right?

What did you pay?

I'm good on powder, but like to keep my eye on current prices/trends, as at some point next year, it'll be 'that time' again to go and backfill some powders..if it's worth it/I can.

My last TG purchase ran me IIRC $24/lb, and I think the same for the CFE-Pistol.

Edited by rtp

Looks like an older batch of N320, they have since changed the label. At $115 for 4# and no hazmat, you did good. Powder valley I think was $90 for 4# last batch I bought.

Edited by v1911

Local place always has rifle powder. Pistol powder is in stock if you are flexible. In the last couple months I've gotten;

4lbs unique @23/lb

2lbs Bullseye @23/lb

4lb jug of TiteGroup at $73

2lbs TiteGroup @$21/lb

As of Saturday (9/27) they still had ~20lbs TiteGroup on the shelf as well as quite a bit of Power Pistol. They may even have Red Dot and Blue Dot as well but can't remember what I saw Saturday.

Primers are $30/k though the last two months they have has CCI and Federal SPP on sale for $23/k. The last show here had primers at $22/k which I'm hoping happens again as I need LPP.

Local place always has rifle powder. Pistol powder is in stock if you are flexible. In the last couple months I've gotten;

4lbs unique @23/lb

2lbs Bullseye @23/lb

4lb jug of TiteGroup at $73

2lbs TiteGroup @$21/lb

As of Saturday (9/27) they still had ~20lbs TiteGroup on the shelf as well as quite a bit of Power Pistol. They may even have Red Dot and Blue Dot as well but can't remember what I saw Saturday.

Primers are $30/k though the last two months they have has CCI and Federal SPP on sale for $23/k. The last show here had primers at $22/k which I'm hoping happens again as I need LPP.

Were you at LOL

• 4 weeks later...