Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun - August 13-16, 2015

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and a Moat with sharks with with Lazers strapped to their head,,,,,,,,,, or not,,, :sick:

Silly!!! JJ wants to use paint ball guns, not lasers!!!

This is the year for the moat. It's been raining quite a bit!!! They may have to be mule deer or hares instead of sharks...or wait, rattlesnakes with paint ball guns...BIG rattlesnakes! Bwahahahaha!

and a Moat with sharks with with Lazers strapped to their head,,,,,,,,,, or not,,, :sick:

Silly!!! JJ wants to use paint ball guns, not lasers!!!

This is the year for the moat. It's been raining quite a bit!!! They may have to be mule deer or hares instead of sharks...or wait, rattlesnakes with paint ball guns...BIG rattlesnakes! Bwahahahaha!

Only if the paint balls are frozen, otherwise I'm sending lead!

Doug

• 2 weeks later...

So...It's been crazy! Talking up my sponsors on Facebook and have forgot to love them up here as well!

Here are our first sponsor highlights for this years amazing sponsors: :bow::bow:

WE are so fortunate to have SO MANY amazing sponsors! It's over 100! SO MANY people to thank, which is a great problem to have! But, today, we'd like to focus on our match sponsor... JP Enterprises! That's the JP of JP RM3G. He's been the match sponsor since the very first JP RM3G in 2003! Every year, he brings AT LEAST 5, count 'em 5 JP rifles. That was someone from EVERY division gets to win a JP. He often brings MORE than that, for the Junior Benefit or something like that! For 2014, I couldn't even keep track of all the JP rifles given away, but I think it was 10. He also gives a special JP deal for our staff AND each year, he works withTrey Yuen Cuisine of China to provide the most AMAZING dinners for the staff!!! 5 star cuisine for 5 star staff!! Anyway, thanks so much to JP for their generosity and continued support!!! Back in 2006, they had the faith in those Johnson people to step in and run the match for 2007 and on!!! We thank JP and JP Enterprises for ALL their support and want to tell them how awesome they are! Please like their page. They have deals every week...sometimes more often!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

So many sponsors, so little time!!! Again, we cannot thank ALL of our sponsors enough! Like their facebook pages. Consider them when purchasing! Support them like they support you!
Today's sponsor highlights are our two Ladies' shoot-off sponsors...long time...always supportive Brownells, Inc.! They have jumped in with support of the ladies in a big way. The top 4 ladies will be so pleased with their generosity!! Brownells has sponsored JP RM3G since the beginning and sometimes come shoot with us, but are always there for support!
This year, Devil Dog Arms joins them as joint sponsor of the Ladies shoot-Off - contributing cash to our top 4 ladies - AND they have signed up as our Platinum sponsor! Devil Dog Arms has jumped into 3-Gun in a big way! This is their first year as an RM3G sponsor, but we hope they will keep coming back!!! The Team Devil Dog Arms has a LOT of ladies and they are so supportive of Ladies in 3-Gun!! Thanks so much to both Brownells and Devil Dog Arms AND ALL our genrous, supportive and wonderful sponsors! heart emoticon heart emoticon heart emoticon

Today's Amazing sponsor spotlight is centered on our Junior Shoot-Off! Back is 2011, the Junior Shoot-Off began - sponsored by one of this year's Gold Sponsors ERGO GRIPS! Since then, DPMS Panther Arms has been the Junior Shoot-Off sponsor. They return this year for the DPMS Junior-Shoot-Off, but there is a new twist with the option to get FABULOUS products from the different companies of Remington Arms Company...Remington Outdoors!! All three of these sponsors are so supportive of so many matches, 3-Gun and otherwise. DPMS has been a loyal sponsor since the beginning in 2003. Ergo Grips came in soon afterward and has been very supportive as Gold sponsors for the last few years! Remington jumped in last year by loaning pistols to the non-American shooters if needed and getting us slugs and buck at a good rate for shooters! We appreciate ALL our SPONSORS, but just wanted to spotlight a few more of our amazingly generous sponsors!!! See you all soon! heart emoticon

Asking all of you to keep one of our fellow 3-gunners in your thoughts!!!

I know he is going to be mad at me, but...extra prayers are probably a good thing whether he's a stubborn one or not! :blink: .

1chota had a quadruple bypass...has been feeling bad since before Fallen Brethren...kept telling me it was his back!

Anyway, it looks like it went well and Doctor says he is on the mend, but good thoughts headed his way would be awesome! He's supposed to be relaxing and taking it easy, so good thoughts going to his wife to try to get that to work are probably in order as well! :lol:

He is one of our EVERY YEAR since the beginning veterans...and just want to get him some good juju!! He deserves it!

Feel better please! :wub: Hoping he can at least come visit this year and keep up the streak!!!

Denise and JJ

Wynn assured me he plans to drive up for a day anyway just to see everyone.

I believe no shotgun shooting for a while is a common order from drs after heart surgery.

Keep up the good work Wynn, we look forward to seeing you back in business!

We could use a little help..or a lot!

Friday, July 17 and Saturday, July 18 and half day Sunday, July 19...we're building stages for JP Rocky Mountain, and to be honest, we're too tired to build them all alone.

I have a couple rooms for Friday and Saturday night, and we'll do lunches and figure out something for dinners!

Saturday will be the big day, but help on the other days would be much appreciated as well.

Email me (Denise) at rm3gun@gmail.com if you'd like to help! :bow:

Benefits: exercise, sneak peak at the stages, suntan, gratitude, you get to be at Whittington! :goof:

There is a magnum rifle match on Sunday, too!

:wub: Denise

• 2 weeks later...

Whoohooo!!!!

SO happy! With the help of some amazing people, we have 8 stages on the ground!

Think you are all going to have a great time!

Thanks so much to: George, Mike, Annette, Brian, Anita, Kelly, Cindy, Tracy, Gary, Tegan, Andy and Tammy!!! You ROCK!!!!

Don't forget to get your waivers emailed to me when you can! :goof:

:wub: Denise