Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 1 and Area 6 AD's resign last night...

GrumpyOne

Jay Corn:

As of tonight, I have resigned as Area 6 Director, effective immediately.

The fact is Kim Williams has on multiple occasions, in writing, threatened to sue me and other members. Phil Strader also threatened me on multiple occasions with removal and stated I would need legal counsel. I feel that the BOD has not taken these actions seriously. I feel the multitude of issues at home office that have put me in a liability position and the threat of legal have both made it impossible for me to be an effective Area Director. There are several other factors that lead to this, too many to list here. As a volunteer it is not worth sacrificing my family or my happiness.

I sincerely appreciate the amazing amount of support the people of USPSA have given me. I look forward to enjoying the sport I once called a hobby.

Anybody who defends anybody in a leadership role at HQ from this point on is seriously misguided! The organization is in a death spiral and it worries me.

How long now until we can get new representation for those areas? I would think a few months anyway? With all of this change who knows how bad things will get!?! Nobody in their right mind would run for one of these slots unless they just want to continue to keep things just the way they are. Which is totally unacceptable.

The fact is Kim Williams has on multiple occasions, in writing, threatened to sue me and other members.

What did she threaten to sue you for?

You realize I was just quoting what Jay said on Facebook as someone mentioned it being blocked at work. Address that question to Jay Corn.

I would love to see this whole fiasco be the beginning of the end of the USPSA. Would be nice to see a new organization formed that operates as a business in the best interest of the members. An organization that informs the membership of the direction it is taking and answers questions that are pertinent to the organization. A new organization that operates on top of the table instead of under it would be a giant step in the right direction.