Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from FL

N1vram

Not too long ago I purchased a 10mm handgun and found out how much fun finding ammo locally was. That is when two buddies suggested I reload. Since then, I've been lurking the forum and figured it was time for a proper intro.

Thanks for providing such a great resource.

Marvin

Welcome to the forum. I am local to Markham park. SFPC is a great club to shoot with. We have weekly practice matches on Thursday nights, first Sunday is our USPSA match and second Sunday is our SCSA match. If you have any questions about the club feel free to ask.

Good luck and stay safe.

Welcome to the forum. I am local to Markham park. SFPC is a great club to shoot with. We have weekly practice matches on Thursday nights, first Sunday is our USPSA match and second Sunday is our SCSA match. If you have any questions about the club feel free to ask.

Good luck and stay safe.

Thanks. I definitely plan on checking out the club. A buddy and his wife shoot some of the matches from time to time. I'd love to try shooting steel. Looks like lots of fun.

Good luck and stay safe.

Thanks. I definitely plan on checking out the club. A buddy and his wife shoot some of the matches from time to time. I'd love to try shooting steel. Looks like lots of fun.

It's a friendly bunch, even better if you are already friends with some one there. Hope to see you out.